Product: Plastic Folding Chairs For Sale - Model ACT-BM Gray Blow-Molded Seat and Back with a Steel Frame - 32 Pack.
Folding Chairs feature a speckled gray seat and back with a powder coated gray textured frame.
These chairs are also available in a 4 pack of plastic folding chairs
Plastic Folding Chairs Features:
- ACT Bm-003 Chairs are designed for indoor and outdoor use.
- Made of high density plastic to meet commercial standards.
- Back and Seats are contoured to provide a comfortable experience for hours at a time.
- Easy to clean with standard home cleaning solutions.
- Unique style with cross bars curving upwards to increase strength and asthetics.
- Non-marring plastic feet insert directly into the tubing, safeguarding against metal-to-floor contact.
- Popular amongst rental companies, catering organizations, schools, churches, and home use at a great price!
- One-year Top to Bottom Manufacturers Warranty
- Ships same day from California when ordered in the A.M.
Please note that pallets are too large to ship via UPS and FedEx; they ship through an LTL carrier such as ABFS or Roadway. The freight company calls to schedule a delivery. Delivery requires signature. Driver may need another person to unload chairs one-by-one in the event that the recipient does not have a loading dock. For questions call our customer service line toll free at 866.308.5484 or email us at email@example.com.A
32-Pack means that 32 chairs are included.
What do our customers think about these folding chairs?
Our Chairs arrived this morning. Thank you very much for all your help in getting them to us. The quality of the chairs exceeded my expectation. You can be
sure when the need to purchase additional chairs and tables comes up, we will call on you.
Differences between ACT plastic folding chairs and Lifetime Folding Chairs:
The ACT model is manufactured overseas and imported. These folding chairs are very durable and have mostly the same uses and Lifetime's folding chair. Lifetime Products manufactures most of their folding chairs in the United States at their factory in Utah. The Lifetime folding chair uses a stronger gauge of steel. Lifetime Products also warranties their model for 10 years, whereas ACT only warranties for 1 year. Lifetime folding chairs are more expensive. If your intended use is not going to be abusive and more easy going, you can save a great deal of money for a strong, durable folding chair by ordering the ACT model.