Free shipping on the playground dome climber to the lower 48 United States.
The Dome Climber playground equipment from Lifetime Products is a great addition to your play area for children. This dome climber comes in fun kid colors: blue and red. The main structure of this unit is steel, which can support up to 600 lbs. while in use. At each connecting point, kids will easily be able to grip the plastic hand grips to help them move up and down the dome with ease.
Includes a 1-year factory warranty from Lifetime Products. All metal components of this structure are powder coated, which helps the metal resist rusting.
This product has a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Simply hang onto the original packaging and contact us within 30 days of receipt if you are not satisfied with this product. We will have the item picked up at our cost and refund you in full. We are that confident you will love this product!
Additional products to make your home or school playground more fun:
Please check out our exciting Lifetime Airplane Teeter Totter.
We also carry a large selection of Lifetime Picnic Tables.
A great storage option for your playground is a Plastic Shed. Lifetime plastic sheds are steel reinforced and lockable to keep your playground equipment stored safely.
Free shipping to the lower 48 United States.
Childrens Playground Equipment Dome Climber Features and Specs:
- Dimensions - 5ft. tall, 10ft. wide.
- Includes Hand Grips for fun climbing (similar to handles found on rock climbing walls).
- Hand grips made from polyethylene plastic.
- Steel structure built to last years with a powder-coated finish to help prevent rust.
- Great for children ages 4 years and up.
- Included is a 1-year warranty honored by Lifetime Products.
- Ships from the factory in Clearfield, Utah.
- Package Dimensions: Weight: 104 lbs. (47,2 kg)
Length: 40.8" (103,5 cm)
Width: 25.7" (65,3 cm)
Height: 6.8" (17,1 cm)
- Order generally leave the warehouse within 2 business days and typically spend 3-6 business days in transit, depending on the customer's proximity to the warehouse.
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs.
- Lifetime recommends a padded surface underneath the playing area for this dome climber sufficient to match the CPSC's calculations to protect a person for an 11-foot fall.
Get fast shipping! Orders for this dome climber generally leave warehouse in Clearfield, Utah within 2 business days of us receiving the order. When ordered by itself, this dome climber ships via FedEx for a doorstep delivery. No signature required for residential deliveres.
How long does it take to assembly this climber?
Assembly time can vary by individual. Typically, two people working on the assembly will take about 4 hours to complete the project. This time could be more or less depending on the individual ability of those helping.
Can older children/adults climb on this product?
Yes. Please note the weight capacity of this climber is 600 lbs. Be careful to not exceed this weight capacity, or you might risk damaging the product.
Other options for this product that vary in color only: