|Inventory Alert: This item is estimated to ship on 11/25/2014. Orders placed now should ship in the order received.
Product: Kodiak Canvas Tent - 6098 9x8 ft. Camping Flex-Bow
Looking for coupons? Like us on Facebook for coupons and updates on new products.
Click here to view our facebook page.
The Kodiak Canvas 9 x 8 Tent is great whether you are headed to the campground
with your family in the mountains or by a beach, or elk camp with your hunting buddies. This rugged, all-season tent is great for the occasion. Made with premium grade, Hydra-Shield, 100% cotton duck canvas (walls: 8.5 oz , roof: 10 oz). The tight weave and silicone finish make the canvas tent watertight yet breathable, minimizing condensation, and mugginess. Go ahead and touch the inside walls during a downpour - this canvas will not wick water keeping you and your possessions dry.
The Flex-Bow frame has tempered, spring steel rods that keep the tent taut, and robust 1 inch steel tube poles that will hold up to fierce winds. The floor material is a super-duty, puncture resistant, 13 oz vinyl with welded seams that keeps water out. Easy, one-person set-up takes only a few minutes after you have it staked out. The steep walls and 6 foot 6 inch high ceiling provide a roomy interior with stand-up, walk-around comfort. Two large doors with top rated #10 YKK zippers give convenient access to front and back. Four windows, and two vents allow ample air-flow. Windows and vents have no-see-um screen mesh, keeping out the smallest pests. A large awning provides shade and a covered entry. The handy large storage bag means no cramming into an undersized bag. Hefty 12 inch steel stakes included.
Kodiak Tent 6098 Features:
- Hydra-Shield, 100% Cotton, Duck Canvas. Durable, watertight and breathable.
- Flex-Bow Frame: Exceptionally sturdy. Keeps tent taut. Quick and easy, one-person,
- Spacious 6 Foot ceiling height provides walk-around comfort.
- Two large D-shaped doors (front and back) with #10 YKK zippers.
- Four large windows with no-see-um mesh.
- Front Awning (70x57 inches) provides covered entry and shade.
- Customizable organizer pockets (1 pocket organizer, 1 bag organizer, 2 sewn in pockets)
- Designed for compact storage.
- Two funnel-flow vents.
- Heavy-Duty 12-inch, steel rod, stakes.
- Handy large storage bag.
9x8 Canvas Tent Specs:
- Approx Weight: 54.5 lbs lbs. (includes 6.5 lbs in stakes).
- Tent storage bag: 24 inches L x 13 inches Diameter.
- Pole storage bag: 35 inches L x 5.5 inches Diameter.
- Capacity: 4-person (9x8 ft)
- Ceiling Material: 10 oz Hydra-shield cotton canvas.
- Wall Material: 8.5 oz Hydra-Shield"! cotton canvas.
- Floor Material: 13 oz vinyl. Polyester reinforced, welded seams. Leading competitor Spring Bar uses a 10 oz weight.
- Frame: 1-inch, galvanized, steel tubing.
- Flex-Bow Rods: 3/8-inch, solid, spring steel.
- All-season: Use year-round but not designed for extreme winter mountaineering, or heavy snow accumulations.
- Warranty: Lifetime limited warranty.
Competitive Edge Products
is an authorized reseller of Kodiak Canvas 6098 9x8 ft. Camping Equipment Canvas
What would the layout look like if 4 people were using this kodiak canvas tent?
Several variables will have to be considered to get an accurate estimate of layout for 4 users. A typical sleeping bag is about 6 ft. long and is typically about 20 inches wide when in use. Based on these 2 assumptions, The sleeping bags will occupy about 40 square feet of the 72 square feet available. If we gave each sleeping bag some space between them, the bags will likely occupy the entire 8 ft. width. If this is the case, the sleeping bags would occupy 48 square feet. Assuming this worse case scenario, that still leaves about 24 square feet. Many campers like to have some mobile space around the edge of the tent by the door, so leaving 4 square feet for an exit should still leave plenty of space for gear storage.
*Low price guarantee offer subject to product availability and manual review of the competitor offering. Call for details.