Measurements and Included Features of 6010 Deluxe 10x10 Kodiak Canvas Flex-Bow Tent:
- Approx Weight: 68 lbs (Includes tent, poles, stakes, and storage bags).
- Ceiling Material: 10 oz Hydra-shield™ cotton canvas.
- Wall Material: 8.5 oz Hydra-Shield™ cotton canvas.
- Floor Material: 16 oz vinyl. Polyester reinforced.
- Frame: 1-inch, galvanized, steel tubing.
- Flex-Bow Rods: 3/8-inch, solid, spring steel.
- All-Season: Can be used year-round but not designed for harsh winter mountaineering.
- Warranty: Lifetime limited warranty.
Free shipping within the 48 States. No sales tax outside Utah.
This Kodiak Canvas Tent is the perfect tent whether your are camping with your family or with your hunting buddies. This rugged, all-season tent is well suited for any occasion. Made with premium grade, Hydra-Shield™, 100% cotton duck canvas (walls: 8.5 oz , roof: 10 oz). The tight weave and silicone finish make the canvas watertight yet breathable, minimizing condensation and mugginess. Go ahead and touch the inside walls during a downpour—this canvas will not wick water. The Flex-Bow frame has tempered, spring steel rods that keep the tent taut, and robust 1” steel tube poles that will hold up to fierce winds. The floor material is a super-duty, puncture resistant, 16 oz vinyl with welded seams that keeps water out. The main difference between this tent and the 6055 model is this one has 4 windows as compared to the 6055's two windows, for added breathability and ventilation.
Easy, one-person set-up takes only a few minutes after you have it staked out. The steep walls and 6’6” high ceiling provide a roomy interior with stand-up, walk-around comfort. Two large doors with top rated #10 YKK zippers give convenient access to front and back. Four windows, and two vents allow ample air-flow. Windows and vents have no-see-um screen mesh, keeping out the smallest pests and giving you added privacy. A customizable gear loft, and organizer system offer plenty of places to stow gear. A large awning provides shade and a covered entry. The handy large storage bag means no cramming into an undersized bag. Hefty 12” steel stakes included.
- Hydra-Shield™, 100% Cotton, Duck Canvas. Durable, watertight and breathable.
- Flex-Bow Frame: Exceptionally sturdy. Keeps tent taut. Quick and easy, one-person, set-up.
- Spacious 6'6" ceiling height provides walk around comfort.
- Two large D-shaped doors (front and back) with YKK zippers. Each door has a flap for additional windows to allow ample ventilation.
- Two large windows with no-see-um mesh.
- Large 72x78-inch awning.
- Two funnel flow vents.
- Heavy-Duty 12-inch, steel rod, stakes.
- Handy storage bag.
Shipping is free within the 48 States.
- Shipping weight: 68 lbs.
- Number of boxes for this product: 1 Box (if ordering other accessories such as tarps and vestibules they will ship in separate boxes).
- Shipping dimensions: approximate 48"x18"x18"
- Ships via: FedEx or UPS. Doorstep delivery. No signature required for most residential addresses. If you are worried about the safety of your package please request a signature during checkout in "Special Instructions" at no extra cost to you. In such a case someone will need to be home to sign for the package. Contact us with any concerns.
- Lead Time: Generally ships out same day if ordered by Noon Mountain Standard Time. Shipping can take between 3 to 10 days depending on your location. Item ships from Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Tracking numbers: Tracking information is automatically emailed to you once the order ships out.
Damaged shipments are extremely rare. Should anything be damaged upon arrival please note that with the driver if possible or refuse shipment. We'll send out a replacement shipment or parts as required at no cost to you and we'll file the freight claim making it a painless process for you.
What is the difference between this 6010 tent and other similar models such as 6051 and 6011vx?
The Model 6010 is considered the deluxe model. It is the same as model number 6051, but includes more features such as four windows instead of 2, 2 airflow vents, a gear loft, and a cynch and strap bag instead of a duffle bag.
The model 6011vx is the same in every way with the exception of two extra side windows (that's a total of 6) which provides a lot of ventilation.
Do I really need to season this 6010 deluxe tent with water?
Seasoning the tent and treating the tent are two different things. The tent is already treated with an above-industry waterproofing system. However, seasoning the tent refers to spraying it lightly with water once it has been set up for the first time. The first time the dries the fibers will shrink and tighten to make it a 100% waterproofed tent. Some customers do not season the tent and they still do not get water inside. It is just an extra precaution to make sure you have a great camping experience-and a dry one.
Can I put it a wood burning stove inside the tent?
The manufacturer does not recommend using any combustible heat source for liability reasons. A wood burning stove requires a flu and any modifications to the tent void the warranty.
What do I do if something is damaged or defective?
If something is damaged or defective please give us a call and we will send out any parts or a complete unit if necessary.
Demonstration of the 6010 deluxe Kodiak Canvas Tent Video.
Kodiak Ground Tarp for 10' Tents:
Great for kodiak tent owners who are camping on unusually rough surfaces. No need to worry about sharp rocks, twigs, or other objects that could puncture any tent when using this ground tarp.
Vestibule Wing for Kodiak 10' Canvas Tents:The wing vestibule accessory will enhance your awning’s leisure area by providing additional shade, and protection from wind and rain.
Lifetime Camp Tables - 80188 Hunter Green Sport Table and Bench:Lifetime Folding Picnic Table Bench Seats will enhance your camping experiences.
If something is damaged or defective we will send out replacement parts immediately and at no cost.
If you still need to return this product returns are accepted within 30 days of receipt. Please see our return policy for more details.
Please note that items must be in their original packaging and in the original condition for this return policy to apply. Please be sure to contact us within 30 days of receipt. Lastly, if you are unsure whether this product will fit your needs please contact a customer service expert toll free at 866-308-5484. Also, please note that this special 30-day return policy applies to this product, but not to every product on our site.