Kodiak Canvas Truck Bed Tent 7206 5.5 to 6.8 ft Camping Equipment
Free shipping to the lower 48 States.
This product fits full size trucks (short bed). Fits Dodge Ram, Toyota Tundra (does not fit the Tacoma), Nissan Titan, Chevrolet Silverado, and Ford F Series.
Get the unmatched quality of a Kodiak Canvas tent for your pick up truck. This is absolutely the best truck tent on the market. A nylon tent has its place if you have to strap it on your back and hike it up a mountain, but has no business on the back or your truck. This durable, canvas, truck tent will long outlive cheaper-made nylon and polyester tents.
Pitch your tent anywhere your truck goes and enjoy an elevated bed canopy while you camp out. Keep off the ground, high and dry, and away from the critters. Made with Hydra-Shied™ 100% cotton duck canvas that is durable, watertight, and breathable. Our unique clamp-on rail design offers an easy and secure set up. Features five windows with no-see-um mesh, for ventilation, light, and openness. Has a cab access window. You can run a power cord from your cab to power your appliances. Has sturdy shock-corded fiberglass poles and top-of-the line YKK zippers and steel poles for the main structure. Roomy 5 ft. interior ceiling height. Sets up with tailgate down for added space. Convenient gear pockets. Carry bag included. Model 7206 is similar to the previous model 7106.
The 7206 Kodiak truck tent kit comes with a limited lifetime warranty from the manufacturer, Kodiak canvas.
*Low price guarantee offer on these kits is subject to product availability and manual review of the competitor offering. Call for details.
Kodiak Truck Bed Tents for Short Beds (5.5 to 6.8 feet) Features and Specs:
- Rugged 8.5 oz. 100% cotton duck canvas cover construction.
- 5 windows provide excellent ventilation and openness for an avid camper.
- Cab access window.
- Tunnel shaped design maximizes interior space. Tall 5 ft. ceiling height.
- Tailgate down design expands useable space.
- Clamp-on rails easily mount on truck bed for secure fit.
- Large D-shaped door with top rated YKK zippers.
- Covered entry.
- Two sewn-in gear pockets.
- Carry Bag included.
- Weight: approx. 41 lbs.
This product ships from the warehouse in Salt Lake City, Utah via FedEx for a doorstep delivery. No signature required for most residential addresses.
- Shipping weight: 41 lbs.
- Number of boxes for this product: 1 Box (if ordering other accessories such as tarps and vestibules they will ship in separate boxes).
- Shipping dimensions: approximate 36-inches x18-inches x 18-inches.
- Ships via: FedEx or UPS. Doorstep delivery. No signature required for most residential addresses. If you are worried about the safety of your package please request a signature during checkout in "Special Instructions" at no extra cost to you. In such a case someone will need to be home to sign for the package. Contact us with any concerns.
- Lead Time: Generally ships out same day if ordered by Noon Mountain Standard Time. Shipping can take between 3 to 10 days depending on your location. Item ships from Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Tracking numbers: Tracking information is automatically emailed to you once the order ships out.
Damaged shipments are extremely rare. Should anything be damaged upon arrival please note that with the driver if possible or refuse shipment. We'll send out a replacement shipment or parts as required at no cost to you and we'll file the freight claim making it a painless process for you.
Does this tent ship to Canada?
Yes, we can ship into Canada. Please note the shipping rates for the item. We can also ship the product in the United States for free to a freight forwarder if you are able to get a better delivery rate than us.
Will this tent work with my Dodge Ram if I have the Ram Box in the bed?
Unfortunately, no. The Ram Box will prevent you from being able to set up this tent.
What is your return policy?
We are able to process returns of this tent up to 30 days after you receive the tent. Please note our Return Policy details.