Lifetime Swing Sets Big Stuff Playset Clubhouse 90137 Primary Colors
Free shipping to the lower 48 States.
Get your kids out into the fresh air and sunshine with their own backyard play set. This Adventure Deluxe play set is designed with many features that are sure to appeal to their imaginations. From steering the ship through a gusty gale to scaling Mt. Everest in an icy blizzard, these features will have them swinging, sliding, and climbing their way into adventure and exercise.
While the kids appreciate the fun, you'll appreciate the quality construction of this backyard play set. It is made from powder-coated steel and UV-protected polyethylene (HDPE) plastic to reduce heat retention, rusting, and discoloration. Unlike wooden playsets, you don't have to worry about splintering or warping with the Adventure Deluxe play set.
This playground includes a 5-year factory warranty from Lifetime Products.
Lifetime Playhouse Playground Set 90137 Features and Specs:
- Model Number 90137.
- Color Primary colors (Red, Blue, and Yellow).
- Material of Construction Heavy-duty, weather-resistant powder-coated steel and high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic.
- Steel on this system is 16 gauge.
- Pole frame poles are 3 inches in diameter.
- Unit Dimensions 14 x 13 ft., 11 ft. height Required.
- Safety Zone Area 29 ft 8 in. x 27 ft.
- Two belt swings, one trapeze swing, one propeller swing, a climbing wall, captains wheel, cargo net, an activity chalkboard, a wavy slide, and a look-out deck with over-sized binoculars and a rigid polyethylene roof.
- Warranty 5 yr. Limited Factory Warranty.
- *Lifetime recommends using sufficient material for an 11 ft. Fall Height.
*This information has been extracted from the CPSC publications Playground Surfacing—Technical Information Guide and Handbook for Public Playground Safety. Copies of these reports can be obtained by sending a postcard to the: Office of Public Affairs, U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, Washington, D.C. 20207 USA or call their toll-free hotline: 1-800-638-2772.
1. This data is from tests conducted by independent testing laboratories on a 6 inch depth of uncompressed shredded tire samples produced by four manufacturers. It is recommended that persons seeking to install shredded tires as a protective surface request test data from the supplier showing the critical height of the material when it was tested in accordance with ASTM F1292.
This product ships from the warehouse in Clearfield, Utah via an ltl carrier for a curbside delivery. This type of delivery requires the customer to be present to sign for the shipment and to move the product wherever needed on the delivery property. The driver will not assist with moving the product onto the property. Delivery appointments are scheduled through the freight company before delivery is attempted. You can either wait for the freight company to contact you to schedule the delivery appointment, or you can contact the freight company directly to schedule the appointment once you have the tracking information for the shipment.
Note: Please note that this product ships on a semi truck. Your property must be accessible by a semi truck for the delivery to be completed. If your property is not accessible by semi truck, you will need to make other arrangements to have the product shipped to an address that is accessible by semi truck and then make arrangements yourself to have the product moved to your address.
Do I need to worry about yellow jackets or wasps?
The swingset is designed to minimize the possibility of hornets and yellow jackets creating nests in the swingset. There are tiny drain holes, but the rest of the playground has caps on the openings of the poles to prevent insects from getting inside and creating nests. Also, plastic is a less inviting surface in general compared to the older wooden playgrounds. Depending on your climate and region the problem may be completely unavoidable, but the playground is built to minimize or prevent this problem.
Who honors the warranty for this product?
The warranty is through the manufacturer, Lifetime Products.
Who exactly happens at the time of delivery?
At the time of delivery, an appointment would have already been scheduled with you previously for a residential address. The driver brings the product to your curbside at the road position. The product will be unloaded to the ground. You will then inspect the product for any damage and note it with the driver on the delivery document before you sign; take pictures if necessary. After inspection, you will then want to have sufficient help to move the shipment one package, or part of a package, at a time to wherever you need on your delivery property. The driver does not assist with moving the product onto your property.