Product: Lifetime Swing Sets - 90137 Heavy-Duty Metal Primary Colors Big Stuff Playset Swing Set with Clubhouse
Get your kids out into the fresh air and sunshine with their own backyard play set. This Adventure Deluxe play set is designed with many features that are sure to appeal to their imaginations. From steering the ship through a gusty gale to scaling Mt. Everest in an icy blizzard, these features will have them swinging, sliding, and
climbing their way into adventure and exercise.
While the kids appreciate the fun, you'll appreciate the quality construction of this backyard play set. It is made from powder-coated steel and UV-protected polyethylene (HDPE) plastic to reduce
heat retention, rusting, and discoloration. Unlike wooden playsets, you don't have to worry about splintering or warping with the Adventure Deluxe play set.
Note: Please note that this product ships on a semi truck. Your property must be accessible by a semi truck for the delivery to be completed. If your property is not accessible by semi truck, you will need to make other arrangements to have the product shipped to an address that is accessible by semi truck and then make arrangements yourself to have the product moved to your address.
View Lifetime 90137 Playset Video
- Model Number 90137
- Color Primary colors (Red, Blue, and Yellow)
- Material of Construction Heavy-duty, weather-resistant powder-coated steel
and high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic
- Steel on this system is 16 gauge.
- Pole frame poles are 3 inches in diameter.
- Unit Dimensions 14 x 13 ft., 11 ft. height Required
- Safety Zone Area 29 ft 8 in. x 27 ft
- Two belt swings, one trapeze swing, one propeller swing, a climbing wall, captains wheel, cargo net, an activity chalkboard, a wavy slide, and a look-out deck with
over-sized binoculars and a rigid polyethylene roof
- Warranty 5 yr. Limited Factory Warranty
- Lifetime recommends using sufficient material for an 11 ft. Fall Height.
This information has been extracted from the CPSC publications Playground Surfacing—Technical
Information Guide and Handbook for Public Playground Safety. Copies of these reports
can be obtained by sending a postcard to the: Office of Public Affairs, U.S. Consumer
Product Safety Commission, Washington, D.C. 20207 USA or call their toll-free hotline:
1. This data is from tests conducted by independent testing laboratories on a
6 inch depth of uncompressed shredded tire samples produced by four manufacturers.
It is recommended that persons seeking to install shredded tires as a protective
surface request test data from the supplier showing the critical height of the material
when it was tested in accordance with ASTM F1292.