Product: Spalding Basketball Accessories Model 310 Basketball Pole and U-Turn Backboard Mounting System
Shipping Included in the price with shipped to the 48 contiguous United States.
The 310 Pole and Mounting System provides you a stable 4 inch square post and the ever popular U-Turn lift mechanism. The square post comes in 3 pieces, making it easier to receive your order and get ready to assemble. The U-Turn mounting system gives you a strong bracket, able to hold backboards up to 54" in width. The mechanism uses a crank to adjust the height your rim from 7.5 ft. to 10 ft. with infinite adjustment increments. This unit is great for a more advanced player that would play a little more aggressive basketball.
Basketball Accessories 310 Pole and U-Turn Mounting System Features and Specs:
- 3 piece 4 inch square pole.
- U-Turn mounting mechanism allows rim height adjustments from 7.5 ft. to 10 ft. in infinite increments.
- Adjustable rim height.
- Includes a Ground Sleeve for easy installation and removal of the pole.
- Shipping Weight: 84 lbs.
- Typically Ships via FedEx.
- Shipping Dimensions: 45.75 inch x 19.00 inch x 5.50 inch.
- Typically leaves the warehouse within 2 business days.
- 24" overhang distance from front of pole to back of backboard.
- This product does not include a backboard. Please view our Huffy Basketball Backboards for additional help.
Please call or email us if you have any questions about compatible backboards that would go with this system.
Competitive Edge Products is an authorized distributor of Spalding Basketball Accessories. If you find the 310 pole and extension arms for cheaper anywhere else online, please let us know. We will try to match or beat their advertised price.
UPC: 6 89344 33283 3