Lifetime Tables - 80175 Almond 8-Foot Fold-In-Half Folding Table
- Dimensions: 96 inches L x 30 inches W.
- Table top height unfolded: 29 inches.
- Material of construction: high density-polyethylene (HDPE) plastic.
- Color: almond.
- HDPE plastic will not fade, crack, or peel in the sunlight like traditional plastics.
- Easily cleaned. Table top cleans up typically needing nothing more than soap and water. For tougher stains, a mild abrasive can be used.
- Table top thickness: 2 inches.
- Seats 8 to 10 people. 8 foot tables can typically seat 4 adults on each long side of the table. Depending on the use, an additional 2 adults can be seated at this table with 1 on each of the short ends of the table.
- Dimensions: 1-inch diameter tubing.
- Frame material of construction: powder-coated steel.
- Made with 18 ga. steel.
- Frame color: bronze.
- Powder coating on steel helps the metal resist rusting, making the table good for both indoor and outdoor use.
Other Specs and Features
- Comes with a 10-year factory warranty from Lifetime Products for customers in the United States and Canada.
- Table top weight capacity: 2,000 lbs. of evenly distributed weight.
- This table exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards.
- Table weight: about 41 lbs.
- Folded dimensions: 48 inches x 30 inches x 3.25 inches.
- Shipping dimension: 52.25 inches L x 34.4 inches W x 4.4 inches H.
- Shipping weight: about 46.8 lbs.
- Feet on legs have mar-proof caps.
- When unfolded, the leg has solid steel locks to maintain stability.
- Table top is supported by a steel beam along both long edges of the table.
- Cross brace and central support brace also strengthen the stability of the table top.
Table is quick and easy to set up for large dinner banquet parties indoors or outdoors. Very weather resistant against sun, rain, wind, etc. The table top is very easy to clean. Powder coating on the frame increases the life of the table outside. Lifetime, the manufacturer offers a 10 year warranty on this Plastic Table product. This table is popular for trade shows, displays, and events where the tables are ported in.
This table comes with a 10-year factory warranty from Lifetime Products for United States and Canadian customers, providing you a long life of use. This table is great for home, business, school, or church use. The fold-in-half design is also commonly used and trade shows and craft fairs. With a 2,000-lb. table top weight capacity, this table holds up well to abusive use.
Competitive Edge Products is an authorized reseller of Lifetime Folding Tables.
This product has a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee When Shipped By in Small Quantities via FedEx.*
Simply hang onto the original packaging and contact us within 30 days of receipt if you are not satisfied with this product. We will have the item picked up at our cost and refund you in full as long as the product is returned in resalable condition. We are that confident you will love this product!
*When ordering more than one, the shipment almost always has to ship via an ltl carrier, which excludes the shipment from this offering.
If you need a 6 fold-in-half of this table, consider our Lifetime Products 25011 Durastyle 6 ft Almond Fold in Half Folding Table.
View our other Fold in Half Tables.
When ordered in quantities of 2 or less, the table generally ships via FedEx for a doorstep delivery. When ordering more than 2 tables, this table frequently ships via an ltl carrier for a curbside delivery. This type of delivery requires the customer to be present at the time of delivery to sign for the shipment and to move the product wherever needed on the property. Delivery appointments for this type of delivery are scheduled by the freight company before delivery.
Get fast shipping! Orders for this table generally leave the warehouse within 2 business days.
How many people can sit at this table?
Generally, an 8-foot table can seat 4 people on each of the long sides of the table and, depending on the activity the table being used for, 1 additional person on each of the short ends of the table for a total of 8.
Will I need to be home for the delivery?
When ordered in by itself, a single table will ship via FedEx, which is a doorstep delivery, no signature required. When ordered in larger quantities, this table frequently must ship via an ltl carrier, which requires the customer to be home to sign for the shipment. If your order ships with an ltl carrier, the carrier will schedule an appointment with you before the delivery to make sure someone is home at the time.
I want to use this table for my Church/School. Is this table going to hold up?
This table is more than sufficient for most any banquet needs. With a 2,000-lb. weight capacity, you will be highly unlikely to ever exceed that weight. If you are wanting some additional weight capacity and assurance, you can view Lifetime's 80126 Professional Grade Table.
I cannot open my Lifetime fold-in-half table. What should I do?
When the table is in its folded position, the table is held together with a series of clips (usually 2 to 4) that have snapped around the leg frame. All you need to do is undo any clasps that are engaged and pull the two table top parts apart. Sometimes, when pulling the table apart, you have to pull the two table top ends harder than you think.
Check out our video of Lifetime 8 Foot Fold In Half Table Model 80175 below: