Lifetime Portable Basketball Goals - 90020 Polycarbonate 48 Inch Backboard.
- Dimensions: 48" W x 30" H
- Backboard Frame:
- Extension Arm Type: (the arms that attach the backboard to the pole) Y-bracket assembly with straight tube arms gives strength and durability.
- Backboard Material: Makrolon Polycarbonate (clear see-through)
- Backboard Thickness: 2.5mm
- UV Backboard Graphics:Yes. Ensures graphics and borders won't fade over time.
- Backboard Frame Pad:Includes backboard frame pad to help protect players from impact.
- Overhang Distance: 22" from front of pole to back of backboard.
- Regulation-size rim (18" diameter).
- True breakaway rim mount.
- Dunking: Yes. This rim holds up very well to aggressive play.
- Net included: Yes. Net is a standard 12-loop net.
- Net attachment: Attaches to rim via welded metal hooks like in the NBA. No plastic clips.
Height Adjuster Mechanism
- Height Adjustment Type:
- Adjustment Details: Action Grip gray handle with trigger. Squeeze the trigger and adjust up and down. Automatically clicks into place.
- Rim Adjustment Heights: 7.5-feet to 10-feet in 6-Inch increments.
- Pole Diameter: 3-sections, 3.5-inches round with pole cap to prevent rain in pole.
- Pole Material: Steel with powder-coated finish to prevent rusting.
- Pole Color: Black
- Main Pole Shape: Round.
- Pole Pad: Sold Separately – Part # 0602 Click here to view.
- Ground Sleeve: Sold Separately. Allows owner to remove the pole from the ground rather than cementing pole into ground permanently. Part #0023
- Anchor Kit: Not necessary. The pole on this system goes directly into the concrete. It does not bolt down.
- Inground Pole Diameter: 3.5" Round
Other Specs and Features
- 3-piece pole goes directly into concrete or you can use a sleeve.
- Footprint:Inground footprint is approximately 18" diameter.
- Warranty: 5-year warranty on all parts of the system from Lifetime Products.
- All metal parts are powder coated to help resist rusting.
Get an affordable, in-ground basketball hoop with the 90020 Lifetime Products basketball system. The 90020 features a 48-inch wide polycarbonate backboard, a Slam-It double-spring compression rim, and a 3.5-inch round pole. The polycarbonate backboard material provides a long-lasting product that is estimated at 30 times stronger than comparably sized acrylic backboard. Have your way with the rim with the Slam-It rim. This rim features a dual-spring mount that holds up well to aggressive play. Get the largest round pole available for Lifetime Products with the 3.5-inch diameter pole. The larger the pole, the more stable the system is when in use. Lifetime Product warranties all parts of this system for 5 years, giving you one of the best warranties for your basketball system available. All metal components of this system are powder coated, which helps the metal resist rusting. Installation is easy, typically requiring no more than 2 adults.
About this level of Lifetime Basketball Goal: Lifetime Products produces a series of basketball systems in this price range with varying components and features. For the 90020 Lifetime Basketball Hoop, the design features of note are the backboard material, backboard size, backboard frame material, and pole size. For this level of Lifetime basketball system the backboard comes in either an acrylic or polycarbonate material. The 90020 has a polycarbonate, which is the stronger material as far as durability. The backboard size of 48 inches is a middle-ranged size for this level of basketball system. Basketball hoops in this price range can feature backboards as large as 54 inches and as small as 44 inches. The frame of Lifetime basketball backboards can either be plastic or steel. Steel backboard frames are typically more rigid in play and more durable. Plastic frames lend to a lower cost, but can be weaker over time. And lastly, the pole sizes available for Lifetime basketball round poles are as small as 2.75 inches round, and as large as 3.5 inches round. The 90020 features the 3.5-inch round pole.
Shipping is free within the 48 States.
- Shipping weight: 75 lbs.
- Number of boxes for this product: 1 box.
- Shipping dimensions: 49 inches x 32 inches x 5 inches.
- Ships via: FedEx or UPS. Doorstep delivery. No signature required for most residential addresses.
- Lead Time: Generally ships out within 48 hours.
- Shipping can take between 3 to 10 days depending on your location. Item ships from Clearfield, Utah.
- Tracking numbers: Tracking information is automatically emailed to you once the order ships out.
Damaged shipments are extremely rare. Should anything be damaged upon arrival please note that with the driver or refuse shipment. We'll send out a replacement at no cost to you and we'll file the freight claim making it a painless process for you.
If you don't see the answer to your question please email us and we'll post it. firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the differences between What is the difference between acrylic and tempered glass?
Acrylic is not as rigid as tempered glass, and tends to hold up better in more abusive conditions.
Do I need a ground sleeve to install this basketball system?
A ground sleeve's purpose is to allow you to remove the pole of the system out of the ground it you think you will need to do that. Common reasons for removal are moving or putting the system in storage during the winter. If you do not think you will need to do this, you do not need a ground sleeve.
Does the ground sleeve weaken the pole stability of the 90020?
The ground sleeve is a steel encasement that form fits the pole. At the top of the ground sleeve, after installing the pole, you will hammer in a wedge that will keep the pole from moving while in the sleeve. Stability with and without a ground sleeve is very comprable.
0023 Inground Sleeve for 3.5" Lifetime Systems: This ground sleeve allows you to remove your pole. You cement it instead of your pole and then slide your pole into the sleeve. You can remove it if you move or if you need to replace your pole in the future.
Lifetime Basketball Accessories 0602 Black 3.5 in. Round Pole Pad: Protect players from impacting directly with the pole of your basketball system with this 0602 basketball pole pad from the Lifetime Products. This pole pad fits 3.5-inch round poles and covers 48-inches of vertical pole distance. Made with all-weather vinyl.
Lifetime Basketball Roll Back Net - 12347 Ball Return Net: Get more out of your basketball shooting practice using this basketball net ball return to help rebound your shots. This ball return net attaches to the basketball system, extends down in front of the pole, and anchors to the court using two Nylon bags.
Permanet Steel Basketball Net: Residential Permanet Nets are identical in appearance to the commercial permanets but of a smaller diameter cable bringing manufacturing costs down yet the nets still provide superior performance with the same feature set as Permanet for the home user.
Spalding Basketball Ball - 63-249e Nba Outdoor Official Size Basketball: This ball is manufactured with a durable rubber shield so it will last for a lengthy time interval, regardless of how tough the flooring surface is. This ball's deep networks and pebbled outer masking presents you with an outstanding grip and operates jointly with a continuous and dependable bounce.
Superior Basketball Court Stencil Marking Kit: Superior CourtTM quickly, easily and accurately allows you to paint a regulation basketball court on any driveway, patio or play area in any yard.
Check back later as videos are made available frequently. Feel free to share with us your video.
This product has a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Simply hang onto the original packaging and contact us within 30 days of receipt if you are not satisfied with this product. We will have the item picked up at our cost and refund you in full. We are that confident you will love this product!!!
Please note that items must be in their original packaging and in the original condition for this return policy to apply. Also, please be sure to contact us within 30 days of receipt. Lastly, if you are unsure whether this product will fit your needs please contact a customer service expert toll free at 866-308-5484.
Looking for the owner’s manual, instruction manual, or care instructions for 90020? Click here to download and view the manual and assembly directions. It will show you how to assemble this product with a description as well as an illustration. This manual may also include a list for replacement parts and an 800 number for assembly assistance as well as a list of tools needed. It should also include safety and precautionary measures to get the best and longest use of your product.