- Dimensions: 54" x 33" x 1.5"
- Backboard Frame: 1.5-inch steel
- Extension Arm Type: (the arms that attach the backboard to the pole) Rigid arm assembly allows for extreme stability.
- Backboard Material: Tempered Glass (clear see-through)
- Backboard Thickness: 6 mm (.236 inches)
- UV Backboard Graphics:Yes. Ensures graphics and borders won't fade over time.
- Backboard Frame Pad:Includes backboard frame pad to help protect players from impact.
- Overhang Distance: 26" from front of pole to back of backboard.
Slam-It Rim Ultra
- Regulation-size rim (18" diameter). Uses a regulation size NBA basketball or smaller.
- True breakaway rim mount.
- Dunking: Yes. This rim holds up very well to aggressive play.
- Net included: Yes. Net is a heavy-duty 150 gram 12-loop net.
- Net attachment: Attaches to rim via welded metal hooks like in the NBA. No plastic clips.
Height Adjuster Mechanism
- Height Adjustment Type: Uses the Power Lift Pro height adjuster from Lifetime Products.
- Adjustment Details: Power Lift Pro uses counter-balance springs and a handle mounted on the back of the pole to raise and lower the backboard.
- Rim Adjustment Heights: 7.5-feet to 10-feet in infinite increments.
- Pole Diameter: 1 section, 4-inches square with pole cap to prevent rain in pole.
- Pole Material: Steel with powder-coated finish to prevent rusting.
- Pole Color: Black
- Main Pole Shape: Square with rounded edges.
- Pole Pad: Sold Separately – Part # 0644 or Part # 0648 Deluxe
- Ground Sleeve: Sold Separately. Allows owner to remove the pole from the ground rather than cementing pole into ground permanently. Part #0040
- Anchor Kit: Not necessary. The pole on this system goes directly into the concrete. It does not bolt down.
- Inground Pole Diameter: 4" Square
Other Specs and Features
- 1-piece pole goes directly into concrete or you can use a sleeve.
- Footprint:Inground footprint is approximately 18" diameter.
- Warranty: 5-year warranty on all parts of the system from Lifetime Products (glass backboards do not have a warranty as breaking a tempered glass board is extremely unlikely to be caused by playing basketball).
- All metal parts are powder coated to help resist rusting.
Tired of weak rebounds? Time to upgrade to a tempered glass backboard. Rebound refers to how well the ball bounces off the backboard, and no backboard material produces a better rebound than tempered glass. The 90014 features a 54-inch glass backboard, a 4x4 inch square pole, and a Slam-It Ultra breakaway rim. This systems is great for front-yard driveway basketball courts, or for larger, more formal backyard basketball courts.
This system includes a 5-year product warranty from the manufacturer, Lifetime Products. All metal components are powder coated to help resist rusting. This is a great intermediate level basketball system well suited for players of all ages. The backboard can be raised up and down using the Power Lift pneumatic height adjuster making the rim height anywhere from 7.5 feet to 10 feet. The 90014 replaced our Reebok 59971 basketball inground basketball hoop system.
This basketball system is a favorite among parents who have children who play high school or junior high school basketball. Nothing beats tempered glass since that is what they use in high school, college, and the NBA. It gives you a true rebound, bank shot, and quiet sound just like in a real game at school.
Shipping is free within the 48 States.
- Shipping weight: 159 pounds.
- Number of boxes for this product: 2 boxes.
- Shipping dimensions: Box 1 of 2: 58" x 37" x 6.5", Box 2 of 2: 130.2" x 4.2" x 4.2"
- Ships via: Common Carrier such as Roadway, ABF, Estes, Old Dominion, etc. This item is too large for FedEx or UPS. Signature is required. Freight carrier calls beforehand to schedule a delivery appointment.
- Lead Time: Generally ships out the following business day after order is placed. Shipping can take between 3 to 10 days depending on your location. Item ships from Clearfield, Utah.
- Tracking numbers: Tracking information is automatically emailed to you once the order ships out.
Damaged shipments are extremely rare. Should anything be damaged upon arrival please note that with the driver or refuse shipment. We'll send out a replacement at no cost to you and we'll file the freight claim making it a painless process for you.
If you don't see the answer to your question please email us and we'll post it. email@example.com
Does this basketball pole use an anchor kit to mount into the ground?
No. The lower portion of the pole is actually cemented into the ground. The assembly instructions will advise you on the process to do this. Some customers opt to use a ground sleeve for installation. Ground sleeves are cemented into the ground so that the top of the sleeve is flush with the ground. The pole of the system is then slid into the sleeve. While handy, a ground sleeve is not necessary for installing this basketball system.
Do you need to purchase a ground sleeve and what is a ground sleeve?
A ground sleeve is not required to install this hoop. When buying model 90014 the ground sleeve makes it easier to install since the 90014 has a one piece pole. Also, the sleeve 0040 simply allows you to remove the basketball system from the ground (the sleeve in the ground) if you know you are going to be moving to another home. The ground sleeve is also a recommended item if your hoop will be placed in a high traffic area where it may get hit by a vehicle. In such cases you can remove the pole from the sleeve and get a new pole rather than digging up several hundred pounds of concrete.
What is the difference between acrylic and tempered glass?
Acrylic is not as rigid as tempered glass, and tends to hold up better in more abusive conditions.
Lifetime Basketball Accessories - 0040 4-inch Square Pole Ground Sleeve: It allows you to cement the 4 inches ground sleeve into the ground and place your basketball system in the Lifetime Ground Sleeve for 4 Square Pole so that you can take it out if you later move.
Lifetime Basketball Accessories - Court Marking Kit Accessory Model 0900: The Lifetime 0900 Driveway Basketball court marking kit is great for your outdoor basketball court at playgrounds, churches, schools, and even your very own driveway.
Lifetime Basketball Pole Pad - 0648 Black 4x4 Deluxe Pad: This black pole pad is fitted to Lifetime's 4-inch square poles. Basketball pole coverings provide protection for players from impact directly with the pole.
Lifetime Basketball Pole Pad 0644 - 4-inch Square Pad: Lifetime Basketball Pole Padding Fits 4x4 Poles. Lifetime 4 Pole Pad Protects Against Impact on Lifetime basketball poles. All-Weather Construction.
Lifetime Basketball Roll Back Net - 12347 Ball Return Net: Get more out of your basketball shooting practice using this basketball net ball return to help rebound your shots. This ball return net attaches to the basketball system, extends down in front of the pole, and anchors to the court using two Nylon bags.
Superior Basketball Court Stencil Marking Kit: Superior CourtTM quickly, easily and accurately allows you to paint a regulation basketball court on any driveway, patio or play area in any yard.
Check back later as videos are made available frequently. Feel free to share with us your video.
This product has a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Simply hang onto the original packaging and contact us within 30 days of receipt if you are not satisfied with this product. We will have the item picked up at our cost and refund you in full. We are that confident you will love this product!!!
Please note that items must be in their original packaging and in the original condition for this return policy to apply. Also, please be sure to contact us within 30 days of receipt. Lastly, if you are unsure whether this product will fit your needs please contact a customer service expert toll free at 866-308-5484.
Looking for the owner’s manual, instruction manual, or care instructions for 90014? Click here to download and view the manual and assembly directions. It will show you how to assemble this product with a description as well as an illustration. This manual may also include a list for replacement parts and an 800 number for assembly assistance as well as a list of tools needed. It should also include safety and precautionary measures to get the best and longest use of your product.