The Spalding 88461G provides an excellent, economical solution for your basketball court when you really want a larger backboard but do not have the money to pay for it. The massive 60 inch glass backboard gives you that large playing area, just barely shorter than a regulation sized backboard (72 inches wide). This unit also comes with a 4x4 inch, 2 piece square pole and free ground sleeve. The square shape and size of the pole help to reduce system movement when the product is in use. You can also raise and lower this sytem from 7.5 ft to 10 ft. using Spalding U-Turn lift mechanism.
Includes the manufacturer's warranty from Spalding.
We also sell a smaller version of this system. Please see our Spalding 88454G 54-inch glass backboard basketball system.
- Backboard dimensions: 60 inches W x 34 inches H.
- Backboard material: tempered glass.
- Glass thickness: 1/4-inch.
- Professional looking aluminum trim around backboard frame.
- Steel framed supports the backboard structure.
- Comes with the Pro-Image breakaway rim.
- Backboard to pole clearance: 24 inches.
- The pole is a 4x4 inch square post.
- Pole assembly: 2 pieces.
- Powder coated steel helps pole resist rusting.
- Made from 11 gauge steel.
- Includes ground sleeve for easy installation and removal of the pole in and out of the ground.
- Pole cap included to help prevent rain water for getting inside pole.
- Color: black.
- Rim height adjustable from 7.5 ft to 10 ft using the U-Turn mechanism.
- The U-Turn height adjustment mechanism uses a turn crank.
- U-Turn has a removable handle to prevent product tampering.
Other Specs and Features:
- Includes manufacturer warranty.
- Assembly required.
- Metal components are powder coated to help the metal resist rusting.
Get fast shipping! Orders for the 88461G Spalding inground basketball system generally leave the warehouse in Alexander City, Alabama within 2 business days. This basketball system ships via an ltl carrier for a curbside delivery. This type of delivery requires the customer to be present to sign for the delivery and to move the product off the truck onto the property. The shipping company will schedule an appointment with the customer residential deliveries before delivery is attempted.
Shipping weights and dimensions:
- Shipping weight: about 161 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: 64.96 inches x 38.4 inches x 10.83 inches.
Who handles warranty claims for this system?
Warranty claims go through the manufacturer, Spalding. They can be reached at 1-800-558-5234.
Returns of this product are accepted up to 30 days after delivery of the product. As this product ships directly from Spalding, before returning the item you will need a return authorization and return shipping address before proceeding. Please contact us for help with this. Please also note the costs of any return by viewing our entire Return Policy