Spalding Portable Basketball Goals - 68564 Features a 54 inch Acrylic Backboard.
Shipping costs are included in the pricing on this unit when shipped anywhere in the continental United States.
Spalding 68564 portable basketball system features a large 54 inch acrylic backboard. With this system, you get a large goal with many of the bells and whistles of a high end system without a -high-end price. This unit comes with an arena slam breakaway rim with an all-weather net. You also get a large 3.5 inch diameter round pole with this goal system, which is much sturdier than comparable 2.75 inch and 3.0 inch poles.
Spalding Portable Basketball Goals 68564 54 inch Acrylic Backboard Goal System Features and Specs:
54 Inch Acrylic Backboard
Pole and Height Adjustment Mechanism
- 54 inch acrylic backboard, just 18" short of regulation size.
- Acrylic material is 3/16 inch thick.
- Arena Slam Breakaway Rim.
- Backboard design provides about 16 inches of clearance between the system and backboard.
- Fade-resistant graphics.
- Backboard framed with a steel support.
Other Specs and Features
- 3-piece, 3.5-inch round pole.
- Pole angles at 20 degrees from the base.
- 40 gallon portable base capacity can be filled with either water or sand.
- Pole made out of steel.
- Screw Jack Lift system allows you to adjust the rim height from 7.5 ft. to 10 ft. with infinite increments inbetween.
- Screw Jack handle is removable.
Competitive Edge Products is an authorized reseller of Spalding basketball products. If you find the 68564 portable basketball goal for cheaper anywhere else online, please let us know. We will try to match or beat their advertised price (price of the product + any shipping).
- Steel parts are powder coated to help resist rusting.
- Comes with a factory honored warranty.
- Portable base uses 2 wheels to move the product around.
- Product weight: 128.50 lbs.
- Product Packaging Dimensions: 56.50" x 38.00" x 16.75".
- This product is typically shipped via an ltl carrier for a curbside delivery. If this is the case, the carrier will bring it to your address and require assistance unloading the product. If the order ships via FedEx, the package will be left on your door step.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the angle of the pole adjustable if the base can't be put on the concrete flat area?
The angle of the pole is not adjustable. The way to solve that would be to create a flat area rather than trying to rig the pole to be adjustable.