Spalding Basketball Backboard and Rim Combo model 80559 - 44 inch Advanced Eco-Composite Backboard and a Standard Rim.
Shipping Included in the price when shipped to the 48 United States.
Spalding Basketball Backboards provide an excellent solution when either replacing a current broken backboard or when setting up your court for the first time. The Advanced eco-composite material used on the 80559 provides a better longevity when compared with acrylic or polycarbonate backboards. The system also comes with a Standard rim.
Spalding Basketball Backboard and Rim Combo 80559 44 inch Eco-Composite Goal Specs and Featuers:
44 inch Advanced Eco-Composite Backboard
Mounting and Height Adjustment
- 44 inch wide eco-composite material, with a 1x1 inch frame.
- Eco-composite provides a superior strength when compared to acrylic.
- Comes with a Standard rim.
- Rim comes with an all-weather net.
Other Specs and Features
- This backboard is designed to mount to a wall or pole using the proper mounting bracket.
- Compatible mounting brackets are the 8839s mounting bracket, and the 8406s Mounting Bracket (Both brackets are sold separately).
- Height adjustable from 7.5 ft to 10 ft. in infinte increments when mounted to the 8839s bracket.
Competitive Edge Products, Inc. is an authorized reseller for Spalding Basketball Backboards. If you find the 80559 system for cheaper anywhere else online, please let us know. We will try to match or beat their advertised price (price of the product + any shipping costs).
- Comes with an all-weather net.
- Product weight is about 33.07 lbs.
- Product packaging dimensions: 44.88" x 6.50" x 29.53".
- This system is shipped via FedEx is most cases. Typically takes 1-2 business days to leave the warehouse and spends 3-5 business days in transit.
UPC: 6 89344 33763 0
This chart below shows each and every Spalding and Huffy backboard and rim combo currently being manufactured or sold. They have the option of being mounted to a wall, roof, or pole. They range from 54" to 44" in acrylic, polycarbonate, and plastic. The chart also shows that Lifetime brand brackets do not work on Spalding systems.
Complete Spalding/Huffy Chart of Compatible Backboards and Brackets
Wall, Pole, Roof Fixed (8406SR)
Wall, Pole, or Roof Adjustable (8839s)
Complete Pole Kit (88300S)
Wall or Pole Adjustable (316)
4" Sq. Pole Kit (920312)
4" Sq. Pole Kit (309)
Any Lifetime Bracket
54" Acrylic (79564)
52" Acrylic (79307)
50" Polycarbonate (79349)
50" Acrylic (79355)
44" Polycarbonate (79351)
48" Polycarbonate (79354)
48" Plastic (80348)
44" Plastic (80318)
44" Plastic (80559)
44" Plastic (80602R)
This table was created with Compare Ninja.