Goalsetter Basketball Hoops - Signature Series Champion 48 inch Acrylic Backboard - Internal Height Adjustment.
Shipping included in the price of the product when shipped to the contiguous 48 United States.
The Champion model is the smallest and most affordable model in the Signature Series from Goalsetter. This basketball system features a 48 in. x 32 in. acrylic backboard. The unit is height adjustable using a internal adjustment mechanism, which allows rim heights of 6 ft. and 10 ft. and all increments in between. The internal adjustment mechanism means the parts are enclosed in the pole of the system, thus protecting them from the elements. The turn crank comes out at about waist height on an adult.
Goalsetter Basketball Goals Champion 48 inch Acrylic Backboard Features and Specs:
48 inch Acrylic Backboard
Pole and Height Adjustment
- 48 in. x 32 in. rectangular acrylic backboard, which measures 3/8 in. thick.
- Glass backboards provide a superior rebound when compared to acrylic backboards.
- Acrylic backboards are covered under Goalsetter's warranty for both residential and non-residential use; glass is only covered under the warranty for residential use.
- 1 1/2 in. steel backboard frame support.
- Nylon bushings at each connection point.
- 1/4 inch steel plate from increased strength of the rim mount.
- 2.5 ft. of clearance between the backboard and the pole.
- Straight extension arms to the backboard.
- Regulation sized backboards measure 72 in. wide, making this model 3 ft. smaller.
Other Specs and Features
- 4x4 inch square pole.
- 1-piece steel pole.
- 7 gauge steel used in constructed this unit.
- Off-set pole design helps distribute the weight of the system better than a traditional straight up-and-down pole.
- The rim is height adjustable from 6 ft. to 10 ft.
- Height adjusts using a turn crank, which is enclosed internally in the pole of the system.
- Crank comes out at about waist height.
- Pole mounts using a wedge anchor kit.
- System weighs about 300 lbs.
- Product ships from warehouse in Iowa via an ltl carrier.
- Usually leaves warehouse within 2 business days and takes 3-6 business days in transit.
- Steel parts are covered with 2 coats of acrylic enamel to help resist rusting.
- Limited lifetime warranty included in the pricing.
- Comes with a Home Court Flex rim.
Competitive Edge Products, Inc. is an authorized dealer of Goalsetter Basketball Systems. If you find the Champion Internal Acrylic Backboard system for cheaper anywhere else online, please let us know. We will try to match or beat their advertised price (price of the product + shipping costs).