Lifetime 290038 A-Frame Three-Station Swing Set.
Lifetime Products A-Frame swing sets are made of a steel frame. This 3-station model features 2 swings and a trapeze bar. The model is a free standing swing set, which means no cement is required for setup. The steel parts of this system are powder coated to help resist rusting. The plastic styling's parts of this system are made of UV-treated polyethylene plastic. This plastic will not fade, crack, or peel even when exposed to the sunlight for extended periods of time. This product comes with a limited 5-year warranty from Lifetime Products.
This product has a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Simply hang onto the original packaging and contact us within 30 days of receipt if you are not satisfied with this product. We will have the item picked up at our cost and refund you in full. We are that confident you will love this product!
- Free standing poles. No cement required.
- Steel frame: 16 gauge powder-coated steel.
- Powder-coated steel parts to help resist rusting.
- Earth-tone colors: Green and brown.
- Frame Dimensions: 13 ft. W x 11 ft. D x 9 ft. H.
Swing Set Accessories
- Comes with 2 swings and a trapeze bar.
- Additional swing can be interchanged with the trapeze bar for 3 swinging stations. Additional swing sold separately; please see below for product link.
- rubberized chain grips to help protect children's fingers from being pinched.
Other Specs and Features
- Safety Zone Dimensions while swing set is in use: 30 ft. x 35 ft.
- Product ships in 2 boxes via FedEx.
- Weight capacity: 405 lbs.
- Combined Product weighs about 170 lbs.
- Product generally leaves the warehouse in Utah within 2 business days and spends 3-6 business days in transit.
- This swing set meets ASTM standards.
Get fast shipping! Orders for this swing set generally leave the warehouse within 2 business days from Lifetime Products in Clearfield, Utah. This order ships via FedEx for a doorstep delivery. No signature required.
Please note that this A-Frame swing set ships in two boxes. The weights and dimensions are listed below.
- Box 1 Dimensions: 46.8 in. x 14.8 in. x 6.6 in.
- Box 1 Weighs about 53.5 lbs.
- Box 2 Dimensions: 60.25 in. x 18.5 in. x 7 in.
- Box 2 Weighs about 116.6 lbs.
Do I need to secure the base to the ground with 30 inch screws?
No, that isn't necessary. The footprint is wide enough that this does not need to be secured to the ground.
Can an adult use the swingset? If so what is the weight capacity. I have an autistic child that I intend to use this for.
That is a very frequent question believe it or not and many customers purchase it just for that purpose. The official weight capacity per swing is 135 pounds. The stationary center weight capacity of the swingset is 405 pounds. Also, please note that this has a generous return policy and if you hang onto the original packaging and contact us within 30 days we can have it picked up the does not suit your needs. Feel free to contact us with questions as well.
What is the best way to anchor the swingset to the ground?
The footprint is wide enough on this that there is no need to anchor it to the ground. If you need to anchor it so that it is not stolen, that is different story. We don't have any official recommendation on how to anchor it, but some customers will create some type of concrete footing-anchoring it to that footing.
Can I substitute out the trapeze bar with another swing?
This swing set ships prepackaged directly from Lifetime Products. Unfortunately, we do not have a way to repackage the product with a different swing attachment. However, you can purchase separate belt swings or toddler swings that can then replace the trapeze bar.
Who honors the warranty for this A-Frame swingset?
The warranty for this product is through the manufacturer, Lifetime Products.
Looking for the owner’s manual, instruction manual, or care instructions for 290038? Click here to download and view the manual and assembly directions. It will show you how to assemble this product with a description as well as an illustration. This manual may also include a list for replacement parts and an 800 number for assembly assistance as well as a list of tools needed. It should also include safety and precautionary measures to get the best and longest use of your product.