Goalrilla GLR GS I Basketball System - B3100W 72-inch Glass Backboard Goal.
Shipping included in the price for shipping to the contiguous 48 United States.
The Goalrilla Basketball System features some of the best components and construction available in the market for a great price. The Goalrilla basketball system has a sturdy 6x6 inch square steel pole. The rim is height-adjustable from 7.5 ft. to 10 ft. using a turn crank. Pricing on this system also includes a limited lifetime warranty offered by Escalade Sports.
Goalrilla GLR GS I Basketball System 72-inch Glass Backboard Goal Features and Specs:
Pole and Height Adjustments
- 72 inch x 42 inch Glass Backboard.
- Glass measures 3/8" thick.
- Pro-style flex rim.
- Glass backboards provide superior rebounds when compared to acrylic.
Other Specs and Features
- 1 piece, 6x6 inch steel pole.
- Mounting arms provide 4 ft. of clearance between the backboard and the pole.
- Welded top post cap.
- Height adjustable between 7.5 ft. and 10 ft. with infinite increments in between.
- Pole mounts to a Bolt-Down anchor system.
- DuPont Powder Coated finish to help resist rusting.
- Complies with ASTM performance standards.
- Powder coated flex rim, all steel with stainless steel pivot pin.
- Super duty Dacromet plated hardware.
- Tough, easy leveling and moving anchor system.
- Zinc finish, powder-coated paint job for all-weather wear.
- Product weight: 475 lbs.
- Ships in 3 packages. Shipping dimensions- Pole: 120"x12"x12"; Backboard and Hardware: 75" x 46" x 3.25" and 67.5" x 38.5" x 7.75".
- Products ships via an ltl freight carrier.
- Ships from Olney, IL.
- Typically leaves the warehouse within 2 business days and takes about 3-6 business days in transit.
Competitive Edge Products, inc. will try to match or beat any online competitor's advertised price for the Goalsetter GLR GS I Basketball System with 72-inch Glass Backboard (price of the same product plus any shipping charges).
We carry other models of Goalrilla Basketball Hoops.
Goalrilla and Mammoth Comparison:
Goalrilla and Mammoth Basketball systems have very comparable designs and features. They both use a j-bolt anchor kit, both have glass backboards, and both are height adjustable from 7.5 ft to 10 ft. The main differences are the thickness of the backboard material and the method of height adjustment. The Goalrilla system has a 3/8 inch thick glass material; whereas the Mammoth line measures anywhere between .21 inches to .31 inches. The height-adjustment mechanism on the Goalrilla hoop uses a turn crank and the Mammoth Basketball system uses a squeeze-handle, pneumatic device to raise and lower the hoop.