Goalrilla GLR GS II Basketball System B3200W 60-inch Glass Backboard Goal
Free shipping to the lower 48 States.
The Goalrilla Basketball System features some of the best components and construction available in the market for a great price. The Goalrilla basketball system has a sturdy 6x6 inch square steel pole. The rim is height-adjustable from 7.5 ft. to 10 ft. using a turn crank. Pricing on this system also includes a limited lifetime warranty offered by Escalade Sports. The backboard is made with tempered glass and measure 60" x 38". This backboard provides a superior rebound when compared with Acrylic or other materials.
This basketball hoop comes with a limited lifetime warranty from the manufacturer, Escalade Sports.
Goalrilla GLR GS II Basketball System 60-inch Glass Backboard Goal Features and Specs:
60-inch Glass Backboard
- 60 inch x 38 inch Glass Backboard.
- Pro-style flex rim.
- Glass measures 3/8" thick.
- Glass backboards provide superior rebounds when compared to acrylic.
Pole and Height Adjustments
- 1 piece, 6x6 inch steel pole.
- Mounting arms provide 3 ft. of clearance between the backboard and the pole.
- Welded top post cap.
- Height adjustable between 7.5 ft. and 10 ft. with infinite increments in between.
- Pole mounts to a Bolt-Down anchor included system.
Other Specs and Features
- DuPont Powder Coated finish to help resist rusting.
- Complies with ASTM performance standards.
- Powder coated flex rim, all steel with stainless steel pivot pin.
- Super duty Dacromet plated hardware.
- Tough, easy leveling and moving included anchor system.
- Zinc finish, powder-coated paint job for all-weather wear.
- Product weight: 405 lbs.
- Products ships via an ltl freight carrier.
This product ships from the warehouse in Olney, Illinois via an ltl carrier for a curbside delivery. This type of delivery requires the customer to be present to sign for the shipment and to move the product wherever needed on the delivery property. The driver will not assist with moving the product onto the property. Delivery appointments are scheduled through the freight company before delivery is attempted. You can either wait for the freight company to contact you to schedule the delivery appointment, or you can contact the freight company directly to schedule the appointment once you have the tracking information for the shipment.
- Ships in 3 packages. Shipping dimensions- Pole: 120"x12"x12"; Backboard and Hardware: 63.5" x 41" x 3.25" and 51.8" x 32.25" x 6.75".
- Product weight: 405 lbs.
Who honors the warranty for this basketball system?
The warranty is through the manufacturer, Escalade Sports.