|This product has been replaced by model: 90105
Daylite Kayaks - Sit-on-Top Kayaks 8 ft. Model 90108 - Comes with Backrest.
Price includes shipping when shipped to the contiguous 48 United States.
The Daylite kayak model is made by Lifetime Products. These sit-on-top kayaks are great for beginning to intermediate level kayakers. The yellow hull of this water recreation vessel is blow-molded and has a flat bottom to help avoid tipping the kayak. This product comes with a 1 year warranty.
Daylite Sit-on-top kayaks 90108 Adult Vessel Features and Specs:
- Weight of package: 40 lbs.
- Package size: 96 in. 30 in. x 9 in.
- Flat-bottom design helps to prevent tipping while in the water.
- 8 ft. length seats 1 adult comfortable.
- Parental supervision required for young riders.
- Polyethylene plastic does not fade, crack, or peel in the sunlight.
- Hull color: yellow.
- Because of the length of this kayak, the product is shipped via an ltl freight carrier.
- Delivery of this product is a curbside delivery, which means the truck driver will require assistance unloading the product.
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.
- Comes with a 1 year warranty through the manufacturer, Lifetime Products.
- Ships directly from the factory in Clearfield, UT.
- Contoured, blow-molded seating provides optimal comfort when riding.
- Comes with a rear-cargo hold area and a backrest.
This product has a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Simply hang onto the original packaging and contact us within 30 days of receipt if you are not satisfied with this product. We will have the item picked up at our cost and refund you in full. We are that confident you will love this product!!!
What type of exercise does kayaking provide?
Kayaking provides an aerobic-style workout, if used in a constant rowing pace. By making continuous, constant strokes, you maintain a higher heart rate for an extended period of time. Some riders just want to go for an easy, joy ride. If used in this manner, you lose the aerobic aspect of the ride, but you still maintain resistance on your arms and back, which can provide a decent workout.
What is the difference between the 90108 and the 90105 Sit-on-Top Kayaks?
The 90108 differs from the 90105 in weight of the kayak. The 90108 weighs about 7 lbs. less than the 90105. The 90108 does not come with a paddle.