Goalrilla Basketball Accessories - Goaliath Ball Return System Model B2608W.
Price includes shipping for this basketball accessory when shipped to the contiguous 48 United States.
Goalrilla basketball accessories are excellent additions to your basketball system. The Goaliath ball return system, model B2608W, helps you with your personal practice by redirecting your shots back to you after you shoot. This allows you to effectively and efficiently practice your shooting technique. Do you hate losing your shooting stance when the ball does not come back to after you shoot? This ball return net helps you to keep your stance and focus entirely on shooting. As an added benefit, the B2608W also helps protect sensitive landscaping that might be around your basketball court by catching loose balls around the basketball system.
Goalrilla Basketball Accessories B2608W Goaliath Ball Return Features and Specs:
- Attaches to most basketball systems. Compatible with Goalrilla Basketball Hoops.
- Product uses strong mesh netting to roll the ball back.
- Roll back net holds its position on the court using two anchors that can be filled with sand or water.
- Great for practicing your free throws or your jump shot.
- Safety release helps prevent injury if a player runs into the net.
- Product should not be used while playing a game of basketball, or in any situations where players may get caught in the net.
- Comes with a 90-day manufacturer's warranty.
- Package weighs about 5.5 lbs.
- Package size: 22.87 inches L x 9.25 inches W x 3.50 inches H.
- Product ships via a small package service, i.e. FedEx or UPS.
- UPC: 754806114897.
Differences between the Airball Grabber and the Goaliath Ball Return System:
The Goaliath ball return system does not have as permanent of attachments as the Airball Grabber. The Goaliath ball return system can be easily removed from your goal to clear space on the court. The B2608W also is set up to come towards the player in front of the pole, whereas the Airball Grabber is set up as a net behind the pole and is mostly vertical. Finally, the Goliath return system is designed to redirect the basketball to the shooter to help with solo practice, whereas the Airball Grabber is meant solely to catch airballs.