Lifetime Portable Basketball Goal - 1534 Courtside System - 48-inch Polycarbonate Backboard.
Price includes shipping for this portable basketball hoop when shipped to the continental lower 48 States.
The 1534 portable basketball goal provides an excellent option for a beginning-level basketball system with some higher-end features. This Lifetime basketball hoop has a 48-inch polycarbonate backboard, which is stronger than acrylic and provides a better rebound than plastic. Attached to this backboard is a black Slam-it Rim. Rather than a mere static mount to the backboard, the Slam-it Rim uses two springs under the mount to help absorb impact from dunks and other aggressive play. This system has a large, 31-gallon base that you can fill with either sand or water to help balance and stabilize the unit. And best of all, as a portable system the 1534 and be carefully tilted onto the wheels on the base and moved around at will to the desired location for your basketball court.
Lifetime Portable Basketball System 1534 Features and Specs:
- Backboard material: polycarbonate.
- Backboard dimensions: 48 inches W x 30 inches H.
- Backboard thickness: 2.5 mm.
- Backboard is surrounded polyethylene plastic frame.
- Comes with the Slam-it Rim, which uses a dual-spring compression mechanism to mount to the backboard.
- Rim color: black.
- Rim ring diameter: standard 18 inches.
- Rim material: 5/8 inch steel.
- Comes with a 70 g all-weather net.
Pole and height-adjustment mechanism
- Pole construction: 3 pieces.
- Pole material: steel.
- Pole diameter: 3 inches.
- Pole color: black.
- Pole mounting arms to the backboard gives you 18 inches of clearance between the backboard and pole.
- Backboard is height adjustable using the Strong Arm mechanism from Lifetime Products.
- The Strong Arm adjusts the rim height from 8 feet to 10 feet in 6-inch increments.
- Strong Arm uses a handle behind the pole and can easily be adjusted by moving that handle.
Other features and specs
- Steel parts of the system are powder coated to help resist corrosion.
- Package weight: 78 lbs.
- Package dimensions: 48.31 inches x 33.13 inches x 10.31 inches.
- Portable base capacity: 31 gallons.
- Base can be filled with sand or water. Filling the base with sand generally makes the unit weigh about 1.5 times the weight if the base was filled with water. This weight factor will vary in different situations, depending on the density of your sand.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Comes with a 5-year warranty honored by Lifetime Products.