Lifetime Basketball Hoop - 54-inch Glass Backboard - Model 90062 InGround System.
- Dimensions: 54 inches W x 33 inches H.
- Backboard frame: 1.5-inch steel.
- Backboard material: Tempered Glass.
- Backboard includes frame pad to help protect players from impact.
- Tempered glass thickness: 6 mm (.2 inches).
Slam-It Ultra Rim
- Regulation-sized rim, 18-inch diameter.
- True breakay mount.
- This rim holds up well to aggressive play.
- Includes all-weather, 150 gram white net.
- Net is a standard 12-loop net.
- Net attaches to rim via welded metal hooks. No plastic clips.
- Uses the Pump Adjust height adjuster from Lifetime Products.
- Pump Adjust uses a pneumatic height adjustment mechanism to help you easily move the backboard up and down using only one hand.
- Rim height adjusts from 7.5-feet to 10-feet in infinite increments.
- Pole construction: 3-piece pole, 4-inch square pole pole.
- Pole color: black.
- Patented friction-weld joint to prevent unwanted movement.
Other Specs and Features
- Shipping weight: 170 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: 58 inches x 37 inches x 8 inches.
- Includes a 5-year warranty on all parts of the system from Lifetime Products.
- All metal parts are powder coated to help resist rusting.
Get the best rebound on your home basketball system with a tempered glass backboard. The 90062 features a 54-inch glass backboard, a 4-inch square pole, and a Slam-It Ultra breakaway rim. Great for home basketball courts in the driveway or the backboard. The square pole of the system is more rigid in the ground than round poles, and moves less when in use compared to a basketball system with a round pole. The breakaway rim holds up well to aggressive play.
Lifetime basketball hoop model 90062 comes with a 5-year warranty from Lifetime Products for United States and Canada customers. All metal components are powder coated to help resist rusting.
This Lifeitme in-ground basketball hoop model 90062 ships via an ltl freight carrier directly from the factory in Clearfield, Utah. Fast shipping! Orders generally leave the warehouse withing 2 business days. Delivery of this product is via a curbside delivery. This type of delivery requires the customer to be present for the delivery to sign for the delivery and to move the packages wherever needed on the delivery property. Delivery appointments are scheduled before delivery to residential addresses. Business deliveries can also contact the freight company when they receive the tracking number for their shipment to schedule an appointment.
What is the difference between the 90062 and the 90014 Lifetime basketball hoop?
The 90062 and 90014 are almost entirely identical systems. The only major difference is in the pole structure. The 90014 has a 1-piece steel pole. The 90062 has a 3-piece steel pole.
Is tempered glass better than acrylic?
Tempered glass is a much more rigid material than acrylic. The rebound when the basketball hits the backboard will be much better on a tempered glass backboard than acrylic backboard. Acrylic backboards would be more useful than glass backboards in situations where the basketball system is installed in an area where it might be more susceptible to abuse, e.g. someone throws a rock at the backboard. Acrylic backboards hold up much bettwer in these circumstances than glass backboards.
Optional Ground Sleeve:
Ground sleeve 0040 is great if you need to remove your basketball system at a future date. Instead of cementing in the pole, the sleeve is cemented in and the pole slides into the sleeve. It can be removed. There are corner wedges to keep it tight.
Lifetime Roll Back Net Return 12347:Get more out of your basketball shooting practice using this basketball net ball return to help rebound your shots. This ball return net attaches to the basketball system, extends down in front of the pole, and anchors to the court using two Nylon bags.
Lifetime Clip-on Ball Return:Improve your personal practice time with this basketball hoop accessory hoop chute. This hoop chute attaches to your regulation-sized rim and directs made shots back to the front of the system. This product is great for free throw practice when shooting alone.
Looking for the owner’s manual, instruction manual, or care instructions for 90062? Click here to download and view the manual and assembly directions. It will show you how to assemble this product with a description as well as an illustration. This manual may also include a list for replacement parts and an 800 number for assembly assistance as well as a list of tools needed. It should also include safety and precautionary measures to get the best and longest use of your product.