Lifetime Folding Tables - 880126 Gray Heavy-Duty Table - 18 Pack Pallet.
These professional-grade tables from Lifetime bring you the first Lifetime tables with a Lifetime warranty. The 880126 tables are designed for heavy-duty use and can support up to 2000 lbs. of evenly distributed weight. Save money when ordering these folding banquet tables as a pallet pack rather than individually.
The double walled design creates a high strength-to-weight ratio. The design provides superior strength and rigidity across the entire tabletop. It maintains a convenient lightweight design. The 80249 table is abrasion resistant to protect against scuffs and scratches when moved across the floor or rubbing together during transportation and storage. The corners are protected against denting and damage from accidental drops. The high-speed imagery and various impact tests prompted the engineers to create a patented high-density corner for the tabletops.
Lifetime tabletops are also UV protected to resist against fading or turning brittle in sunlight and outdoor weather. The polyethylene tabletop material is stain resistant and easy to clean making these tables perfect in a variety of settings. Lifetime professional grade tables have a robust, powder coated steel frame to ensure a solid foundation for the table. Lifetime's patented anti-wobble design binds a 16 and 18 gauge steel cross tube to eliminate any extra movement or rattle in the table. This zero clearance frame design provides ultimate stability. The solid steel brace arms add extra strength and rigidity throughout the table. The pedestal leg stance increases weight capacity with its 18 gauge steel double combed structure. It also creates a maximum amount of leg and knee room.
Lifetime folding tables 880126 Features and Specs:
Plastic Table Top
- Table top material: high-density polyethylene plastic (HDPE).
- HDPE will not fade, crack, or peel in the sunlight.
- Plastic is UV treated.
- Table Top color: Gray.
- Table top dimensions: 72 inches L x 30 inches W.
- Table Top height: 29 inches.
- Table can seat 6 to 8 people.
- This model can be used as a banquet table or an industrial table.
- Frame tubing: 34 mm x 19 mm oval shape.
- Steel frame support rails support the table top.
- Steel frame is foldable.
- Frame can support up to 2000 lbs. of evenly distributed weight.
Other Features and Specs
- These tables ship from Lifetime Products in Clearfield, Utah.
- Pallet loads ship via an ltl freight carrier. Delivery is done via a curbside delivery, meaning the driver will bring the tables to the desired address and will require assistance unloading the order.
- Shipping weight: 877 lbs.
- Individual table weight: about 45 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: 76 inches x 48.375 inches x 36.625 inches.
- Table folded thickness: about 2.25 inches.
Other shipping configurations for this model of Lifetime Table:
If you do not need this many tables, please also see our 4-Pack listing, 480126 Lifetime tables, and our single-pack, 80126 Lifetime Tables.
This video below shows the table in action. Notice how quickly it can be set up and taken down. Notice how strong and durable it is in the different settings the video shows including restaurants, cafeterias, seminar rooms, banquets, and more. And yes, they do indeed have a lifetime warranty.