Measurements and Included Features of 6051 10x10 Kodiak Canvas Flex-Bow Tent:
- Approx Weight: 68 lbs (Includes tent, poles, stakes, and storage bags).
- Ceiling Material: 10 oz Hydra-shield™ cotton canvas.
- Wall Material: 8.5 oz Hydra-Shield™ cotton canvas.
- Floor Material: 16 oz vinyl. Polyester reinforced.
- Frame: 1-inch, galvanized, steel tubing.
- Flex-Bow Rods: 3/8-inch, solid, spring steel.
- All-Season: Can be used year-round but not designed for harsh winter mountaineering.
- Warranty: Lifetime limited warranty.
Free shipping within the 48 States. No sales tax outside Utah.
Kodiak 6051 Hydra-Shield Canvas Tent makes camping a breeze. Easy to read instructions and one person set-up. This 10 x 10 canvas tent sleeps up to 6 adults, side by side. The Hydra-Shield canvas keeps rain and moisture out, and lets the fabric breathe, which minimizes condensation on the inside walls of the tent. The Kodiak 6051 Hydra Shield Canvas Tents also come with poles made of sturdy cast aluminum.
- Kodiak Canvas Tent Specs:
- Kodiak Tent Floor Size -10x10 ft.
Stake Loops - Nylon Strap Webbing (Accommodate Oversized Stakes).
- Kodiak Wall Tent Capacity - Up to 6 adults (4 very comfortably)
- Seasons - 3.5 (Will hold up in snow but not designed for heavy accumulations.)
- Ceiling Height- 6 6"
- Weight - 68 lbs (includes 6.5 lbs in tent stakes)
- Ceiling Fabric - 10 oz 100% Cotton Canvas Hydra-Shield
- Wall Fabric - 8.5 oz 100% Cotton Canvas Hydra-Shield
- Canvas Tent with Floor Material - 16 oz Vinyl. Polyester reinforced.
- Screen Material - Heavy Duty 50 D Polyester No-See-Um mesh.
- Poles - 1" Galvanized steel tube.
- Stakes - 12" Steel Solid Rod (3/8" Diameter).
Shipping is free within the 48 States.
- Shipping weight: 68 lbs.
- Number of boxes for this product: 1 Box (if ordering other accessories such as tarps and vestibules they will ship in separate boxes).
- Shipping dimensions: approximate 48"x18"x18"
- Ships via: FedEx or UPS. Doorstep delivery. No signature required for most residential addresses. If you are worried about the safety of your package please request a signature during checkout in "Special Instructions" at no extra cost to you. In such a case someone will need to be home to sign for the package. Contact us with any concerns.
- Lead Time: Generally ships out same day if ordered by Noon Mountain Standard Time. Shipping can take between 3 to 10 days depending on your location. Item ships from Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Tracking numbers: Tracking information is automatically emailed to you once the order ships out.
Damaged shipments are extremely rare. Should anything be damaged upon arrival please note that with the driver if possible or refuse shipment. We'll send out a replacement shipment or parts as required at no cost to you and we'll file the freight claim making it a painless process for you.
What is the difference between this 6051 and the other tent models 6010 and 6011vx?
The Model 6051 is considered the basic model. The weight of the canvas on the walls, floor, and roof are the same between each of these tents. In other words, the fundamentals are the same. The model 6010 is a step up because it includes four windows instead of two, includes a gear loft as opposed to no loft, includes a cinch and strap carrying back as opposed to a duffel-style bag, and includes air flow vents near the roof as opposed to no air flow vents. The model number 6011vx includes all of those options as well, but has a total of six windows. That is, 6011 vx has the most features. It has everything that the model 6010 has, but also has two more windows (a total of 6).
Do I really need this season?
Treating the tent and seasoning the tent are two different processes. This tent is already treated with an above-industry waterproofing system.
On the other hand, seasoning the tent refers to spraying it lightly with water once it has been set up for the first time. The first time dries the fibers
so they will shrink and tighten to make it a 100% waterproofed tent. Some customers do not season the tent and they still don't get water inside. It is just an extra
step /precaution to make sure you have a great camping experience while keeping
Can I put it a wood burning stove inside the tent?
The manufacturer does not recommend using any combustible heat source for liability reasons. A wood burning stove requires a flu and any modifications to the tent void the warranty.
What do I do if something is damaged or defective?
If something is damaged or defective please give us a call and we will send out any parts or a complete unit if necessary.
Demonstration done by one of our customers.
Kodiak Ground Tarp for 10' Tents:
Great for kodiak tent owners who are camping on unusually rough surfaces. No need to worry about sharp rocks, twigs, or other objects that could puncture any tent when using this ground tarp.
Vestibule Wing for Kodiak 10' Canvas Tents:The wing vestibule accessory will enhance your awning’s leisure area by providing additional shade, and protection from wind and rain.
Lifetime Camp Tables - 80188 Hunter Green Sport Table and Bench:Lifetime Folding Picnic Table Bench Seats will enhance your camping experiences.
If something is damaged or defective we will send out replacement parts immediately and at no cost.
If you still need to return this product returns are accepted within 30 days of receipt. Please see our return policy for more details.
Please note that items must be in their original packaging and in the original condition for this return policy to apply. Please be sure to contact us within 30 days of receipt. Lastly, if you are unsure whether this product will fit your needs please contact a customer service expert toll free at 866-308-5484. Also, please note that this special 30-day return policy applies to this product, but not to every product on our site.
Looking for coupons? Like us on Facebook and Google Plus + this product for coupons and updates on new products. There are links to do so in the upper right corner or right hand side of the page. Look for these icons. After doing so please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Coupons may be used towards any of our products or accessories including basketballs, nets, inflating needles, ball returns, court marking kits, and more.