This Kodiak Canvas 10 x 14 tent is great whether you’re headed to the campground with your family, or elk camp with your hunting buddies. This rugged, all-season tent is well suited for any occasion. Made with premium grade, Hydra-Shield™, 100% cotton duck canvas (walls: 8.5 oz , roof: 10 oz). The tight weave and silicone finish make the canvas watertight yet breathable, minimizing condensation and mugginess. Go ahead and touch the inside walls during a downpour—this canvas will not wick water. This particular model sells out before all the other canvas tents we carry.
The Flex-Bow frame has tempered, spring steel rods that keep the tent taut, and robust 1” steel tube poles that will hold up to fierce winds. The floor material is a super-duty, puncture resistant, 16 oz vinyl with welded seams that keeps water out. Easy, one-person set-up takes only a few minutes after you have it staked out. The steep walls and 6’6” high ceiling provide a roomy interior with stand-up, walk-around comfort. Two large doors with top rated #10 zippers give convenient access to front and back. Two windows to allow ample air-flow. Windows have no-see-um screen mesh, keeping out the smallest pests. A large awning provides shade and a covered entry. The large storage bag means no cramming into an undersized bag. Hefty 10” steel stakes included.
*Low price guarantee offer subject to product availability and manual review of the competitor offering.
10x14 Kodiak Tent Comparisons
6041vx Super Deluxe
Ceiling Material 10 oz Canvas
Wall Material 8.5 oz Canvas
Floor Material 16 oz Polyester Reinforced
12-inch Stakes and 1-inch Diameter Poles
Number of Windows
Gear Loft, Extra Gear Pockets, Premium Storage Bag
Ground Tarp Included
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Airflow vents in roof (N/A on 6011 Super Deluxe)
This table was created with Compare Ninja.
Kodiak Canvas 6044 10x14 Canvas Tents Features:
- Hydra-Shield™, 100% Cotton, Duck Canvas. Durable, watertight and breathable.
- Flex-Bow Frame: Exceptionally sturdy. Keeps tent taut. Quick and easy, one-person, set-up.
- Spacious 6'6" ceiling height provides walk around comfort.
- Two large D-shaped doors (front and back) with heavy duty zippers.
- large windows with no-see-um mesh.
- Large 86x78-inch awning.
- Heavy-Duty 10-inch, steel rod, stakes.
- Handy large storage bag.
Kodiak Canvas Camping Equipment Tent Specs:
- Approx Weight: 79 lbs (Includes tent, poles, stakes, and storage bags).
- Ceiling Material: 10 oz Hydra-shield™ cotton canvas.
- Wall Material: 8.5 oz Hydra-Shield™ cotton canvas.
- Floor Material: 16 oz vinyl. Polyester reinforced.
- Frame: 1-inch, galvanized, steel tubing.
- Flex-Bow Rods: 3/8-inch, solid, spring steel.
- All-Season: Can be used year-round but not designed for harsh winter mountaineering.
- Warranty: Lifetime limited warranty.
Shipping is free within the 48 States.
- Shipping weight: 79 lbs.
- Number of boxes for this product: 1 Box (if ordering other accessories such as tarps and vestibules they will ship in separate boxes).
- Shipping dimensions: approximate 48"x18"x18"
- Ships via: FedEx or UPS. Doorstep delivery. No signature required for most residential addresses. If you are worried about the safety of your package please request a signature during checkout in "Special Instructions" at no extra cost to you. In such a case someone will need to be home to sign for the package. Contact us with any concerns.
- Lead Time: Generally ships out same day if ordered by Noon Mountain Standard Time. Shipping can take between 3 to 10 days depending on your location. Item ships from Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Tracking numbers: Tracking information is automatically emailed to you once the order ships out.
Damaged shipments are extremely rare. Should anything be damaged upon arrival please note that with the driver if possible or refuse shipment. We'll send out a replacement shipment or parts as required at no cost to you and we'll file the freight claim making it a painless process for you.
Who handles the warranty for this Kodiak tent?
The warranty is handled through the manufacturer, Brightpath Enterprises. Warranty details and contact information for warranty claims is provided in your owner's manual in the shipment.
What is the difference between the 6044 and 6014 Kodiak canvas tents?
The 6044 Kodiak tent is referred to as the basic model; the 6014 is referred to as the deluxe model. The 6014 deluxe model has an additional window on the front and back of the tent; it also has netting on the inside the tent for gear storage and deluxe cinch and tie storage bags for the tent and poles.
We accept product returns for this Kodiak tent within 30 days of the customer receiving their order as long as the product is unused and in its original packaging. As we ship this tent directly from Kodiak, we will need to get a return authorization (RA) and return shipping address from Kodiak before you can ship the product back. Shipments sent back without an RA number may be refused at Kodiak's warehouse. Customer is responsible for their own return shipping. Before contacting us for a return, please review our Entire Return Policy for the costs that are deducted from the return.
Looking for coupons? Like us on Facebook and Google Plus + this product for coupons and updates on new products. There are links to do so in the upper right corner or right hand side of the page. Look for these icons. After doing so please contact us at email@example.com. Coupons may be used towards any of our products or accessories.