Lifetime Tables and Chairs - 80146 4 Commercial 60-inch Round Tables and 32 Folding Chairs
These Lifetime tables and Lifetime chairs feature the white granite color from Lifetime Products. The tables in this package are the same tables as 42970 Lifetime round tables and the same chairs as 2802 Lifetime Chairs. Save money ordering this package of Lifetime chairs and folding tables and save money over ordering these products separately. Both Lifetime chairs and Lifetime tables feature a polethylene plastic and powder coated steel. Order your Lifetime folding chairs and folding tables here.
80146 Lifetime Folding Chairs and Tables Features and Specs:
- Chair color: white granite.
- White granite is a white color with little gray speckles.
- Quantity of Lifetime Chairs: 32.
- Frame color: hammertone gray.
- Seat height: 17 inches.
- Overall chair height: 34 inches.
- Seat width: 18.5 inches.
- Seat depth: 20 inches.
- Each Lifetime chair in this package weighs about 11 lbs.
- Each chair comes with a 10-year warranty from Lifetime Products.
Lifetime 60-inch Round Tables
- Lifetime round table dimensions: diameter- 60 inches, height- 29 inches.
- Table top color: white granite.
- Lifetime table frame color: hammertone gray.
- Lifetime plastic table top thickness: about 2 inches.
- 60-inch round table folded thickness: 2.25 inches.
- Individual table weight: about 47 lbs.
- Table top weight capacity: 1,400 lbs. of evenly distributed weight.
- Lifetime 60-inch round folding tables can seat up to 8 adults comfortably.
- Easily folded and stored using our Lifetime table cart.
- Lifetime table carts can store up to 10 of these 60-inch round folding tables.
- Each of these Lifetime folding tables comes with a 10 year warranty from Lifetime Products.
Maintenance suggestions for Lifetime chairs and Lifetime tables:
Polyethylene plastic is stain-resistant. In most cases, cleaning Lifetime tables and chairs requires merely soap and water. In some cases, you might have tougher stains from substances like paint or other chemicals. In this case, a mild abrasive will typically remove all other stains. As the frames of these tables and chairs are made with powder-coated steel, little maintenance is needed for these either. For good measure, if you use these folding chairs and tables outside and they get wet, you would be best off drying any wet areas on the frame of plastic.