|This product has been replaced by model: M01480W Harvard Basketball Arcade Games for Home - Single Shot Electronic Basketball
Arcade Basketball Game - M01460W Harvard Single Shootout Basketball Game.
Free shipping to the lower 48 United States for this basketball arcade game.
Beat the clock solo or challenge a friend to get the highest score on this electronic arcade basketball game from Harvard. This single shot basketball game features electronic scoring, electronic clock, and steel framework. Order your arcade basketball games here.
Harvard Arcade Electronic Single Shot Basketball Game Features and Specs:
- Play a solo game or compete against a friend for the highest score.
- Electronic scoring uses an infrared sensor to detect scores in the basketballs.
- Comes with 3 mini-basketballs.
- Frame is foldable for easy storage.
- Play dimensions: 92 inches L x 26 inches W x 90 inches H.
- Folded storage dimensions: 35.5 inches L x 26 inches W x 90 inches H.
- Steel frame provides great rigidity to the system while in play.
- Comes with a 90 day warranty from Escalade Sports.
- UPC: 754806124599.
- Shipping weight: 41.80 lbs.
- Shipping package dimensions: 34 inches x 25.50 inches x 3.50 inches.
- Ships from warehouse in Evansville, Indiana.
- Delivery via FedEx for most ground shipments. Orders generally leave the warehouse within 2 business days and spend 3-6 business in transit.
What is the difference between the M01460W Harvard Single Shot and the Spalding 4160 Single Shot Arcade Basketball Game?
Most everything between these two systems is the exact same. The major difference is going to be in the scoring system. The Spalding 4160 uses the traditional plastic clicker to keep score, whereas this Harvard basketball game system uses an infrared sensor. The infrared sensor tends to be more accurate in keeping score and is less prone to breakage when compared with the plastic clicker design.