Lifetime Raised Garden - 60065 Garden Patio Equipment - 4 x 4 ft. Garden. This listing is for quantity one.
Free shipping to the lower 48 United States for this Lifetime raised garden. This listing is for quantity one.
Lifetime raised gardens feature a polyethylene plastic structure fastened together with zinc-plated screws. Polyethylene plastic does not fade, crack, or peel in the sunlight. Polyethylene also will not attract insects like wood garden planters do. Simply add a ground cloth to keep weeds from growing up into your garden and some soil on top of the ground cloth and you are ready to go. Square-foot gardening is a technique for growing flowers and vegetables that produces far greater yield per square foot then traditional gardening.
Lifetime Raised Garden 60065 Features and Specs:
Patio Raised Garden Features
- Raised garden walls material of construction: polyethylene plastic.
- Polyethylene will not fade crack or peel in the sunlight.
- Wall color: brown.
- Zinc-plated screws help fasten the walls together.
- Zinc-plated screws help resist rusting.
- Lifetime raised gardens are perfect for square-foot gardening.
- Packaging includes guide to raised bed gardening for tips and helpful information to run your garden successfully.
- Soil and ground cloth not included.
- This listing is for one Lifetime raised gardening bed.
- Comes with a 5-year warranty from Lifetime Products.
- Plastic is treated for UV protection providing a long lifetime for the gardening bed, even in the sunlight.
- Interlocking assembly of walls allows for quick assembly, allowing you to starting gardening in minutes.
Lifetime Raised Garden Bed Specs
- Exterior bed dimensions: 48.75 inches x 48.75 inches.
- Raised Garden Bed height: 9 inches.
- Garden panels can be stacked to 18 inches.
- Interior garden bed dimensions: 44.5 inches x 44.5 inches.
- Lifetime raised garden ships directly from Lifetime Products. Generally leaves the warehouse within 3 business days and takes 3 to 5 business days in transit.
View YouTube Video "Lifetime Raised Garden Bed Planting - L2Survive with Thatnub"
Today I am planting some herbs in my Lifetime Raised Garden Bed. I am taking the herbs out of my aquaponics system and transplanting them outside. ***Note, the 60065 version does not include the overhead enclosure.
Why square-foot gardening?
Is space limited in your proposed garden area? Want to get the best use of your garden space? Square foot gardening with Lifetime raised garden beds model 60065 is a great solution to the problem. In traditional gardening, setting up rows for plants and spacing between those plants led to a lot of unused space. Square-foot gardening on the other hand works on the premise of growing plants up, not out, and allowing easy access to all parts of the garden through a smaller bed size, limiting the needs for rows. By thus redesigning the garden layout, a gardener can sometimes increase their yield 4 times or more over the same square footage using square-foot gardening.