As the world’s leading manufacturer of tables and chairs lifetime creates a variety of lifestyle products to fit your needs. Lifetime’s 8 foot conference table is the perfect table for seminars, conferences, and more. Built for the rigors of office and institutional use lifetime conference tables meet the challenging furniture standards and are a perfect addition to your next event. The lightweight design is convenient for setup and storing and the all-weather heavy duty construction allows both indoor and outdoor use.
Lifetime Products has now applied their excellent design work of their blow-molded tables to the seminar world. These folding seminar tables features Lifetime's patented polyethylene plastic blow-molding process. Polyethylene is unlike other, traditional plastics in that polyethylene will not fade, crack, or peel over time, even when exposed to sunlight for extended periods of time. Lifetime folding seminar tables also feature a powder-coated steel frame. Order your Lifetime seminar tables here.
This package of tables includes a 10-year factory warranty from Lifetime Products.
Lifetime Seminar Tables 580177 Features and Specs:
- Lifetime seminar tables feature a polyethylene plastic table top.
- Polyethylene plastic will not fade, crack, or peel in the sunlight.
- These Lifetime tables have a powder-coated steel frame, which helps the frame resist rusting.
- These tables can be used indoors and outdoors.
- Great for seminars, conferences, classrooms, and meeting calls.
- Table top color: white granite.
- Frame color: hammertone gray.
- These conference tables can seat 3-4 adults comfortably.
- Table top dimensions: 96 inches L x 18 inches W.
- Table top height: 29 inches.
- 29 inches is a standard table top height among table manufacturers.
- Table weight: 42.7 lbs.
- Steel frame diameter: 1 inches.
- Table top weight capacity: 1,675 lbs.
- Plastic top thickness: 2 inches.
- Folded table dimensions: 96 inches L x 18 inches W x 2.25 inches.
- Package weight: 250 lbs.
- This 5-pack of seminar tables is shipped via an ltl freight carrier for a curbside delivery. This means the customer must be present to sign for the package and help unload the tables off of the truck.
- Delivery appointment will be set by the freight company before delivery.
This product ships from the warehouse in Clearfield, Utah via an ltl carrier for a curbside delivery. This type of delivery requires the customer to be present to sign for the shipment and to move the product wherever needed on the delivery property. The driver will not assist with moving the product onto the property. Delivery appointments are scheduled through the freight company before delivery is attempted. You can either wait for the freight company to contact you to schedule the delivery appointment, or you can contact the freight company directly to schedule the appointment once you have the tracking information for the shipment.
Who honrs this warranty?
The warranty is covered by the manufacturer, Lifetime Products.