Lifetime Portable Basketball Goals - 90088 Polycarbonate 54-inch Backboard.
- Dimensions: 54 inches W x 33 inches H.
- Backboard frame: 1-inch steel.
- Backboard material: Makrolon polycarbonate.
- Backboard thickness: 3 mm.
- Fade-resistant graphics ensures your basketball system will maintain its good looks for years to come.
- Backboard includes frame pad to help protect players from impact.
Slam-It Rim Pro
- Regulation-sized rim, 18-inch diameter.
- True breakaway rim mount.
- This rim holds up well to aggressive play.
- Includes all-weather, white net.
- Net is a standard 12-loop net.
- Net weight: 150 grams.
- Net attaches to rim via welded metal hooks. No plastic clips.
- Uses the Power Lift height adjuster from Lifetime Products.
- Power LIft uses counter-balance springs and a handle mounted on the back of the pole to raise and lower the backboard.
- Rim height adjusts from 7.5-feet to 10-feet in infinite increments.
- Can typically be adjusted using just 1 hand.
Other Specs and Features
- Portable base can be filled with sand or water.
- Portable base size: 35 gallons.
- Backboard to pole clearance: 22 inches.
- Shipping weight: 122 lbs.
- Portable base footprint: 49 inches L x 32.5 inches W x 9 inches H.
- Shipping dimensions: 55 inches x 34 inches x 13 inches.
- Includes a 5-year warranty on all parts of the system from Lifetime Products.
- All metal parts are powder coated to help resist rusting.
Lifetime portable basketball systems provide a host of affordable features for developing basketball players. The 90088 features the best Lifetime has to offer, including a 3 mm thick polycarbonate backboard, a 1-inch steel frame, a breakaway basketball rim, and a pneumatic height-adjustment mechanism. This model is similar to the 71524 Lifetime portable basketball hoop; only the graphics are different. Order your Lifetime basketball products here.
This portable basketball hoop ships via FedEx for a doorstep delivery. No signature required Fast Shipping! Orders generally leave the warehouse within 1 business day.
What are the differences between the Lifetime basketball system model 71524 and model 90088?
These two systems are almost entirely identical. The only difference is the graphic on the backboards. All other parts - backboard size, materials, features, dimensions - are identical.
Pole Pad: ideal for protecting players from direct impact with the pole of the system.
Hoop chute: ideal for personal practice time. The hoop chute directs made shots back towards the player.
Wondering what the differences are between portable basketball hoops models 71522, 90088, and 71524? We hope this chart below will help you see what makes each hoop unique. The 71522 has an advantage since it uses acrylic, but the polycarbonate is physically stronger. Both 71522 and 90088 are the most stable with the wider angled arms.
71524 vs 90088 vs 71522 Basketball Hoop Comparison Chart
Backboard Size and Material
Backboard to Pole Arm Assembly
Backboard Frame Thickness
Standard 3.5" Round in Black
Standard 3.5" Round in Black
Standard 3.5" Round in Gray
This table was created with Compare Ninja.
Looking for the owner’s manual, instruction manual, or care instructions for 90088? Click here to download and view the manual and assembly directions. It will show you how to assemble this product with a description as well as an illustration. This manual may also include a list for replacement parts and an 800 number for assembly assistance as well as a list of tools needed. It should also include safety and precautionary measures to get the best and longest use of your product.
Looking for coupons? Like us on Facebook for coupons and updates on new products. Coupons may be used towards any of our products or accessories including basketballs, nets, inflating needles, ball returns, court marking kits, and more.