Lifetime Basketball - 90148 Portable Basketball System 48-inch Backboard Goal.
Free shipping to the lower 48 United States for this Lifetime portable basketball hoop.
The 90148 basketball system features a 48-inch polycarbonate backboard and a large, 31 gallon portable base. Portable basketball systems allow you to set up and take down your basketball court whenever you need. Simply roll the basketball system to wherever you need, set the rim to the desired height, and you are ready to play. With the Slam-It rim, you get a durable, dual spring compression design to will hold up well to aggressive play. For even the young players, this basketball hoop is perfect to help them start learning the game by allowing you to adjust the rim height from 8 feet to 10 feet. Order your Lifetime basketball hoops here.
Lifetime Portable Basketball Hoop 90148 Features and Specs:
- Backboard material of construction: polycarbonate.
- Backboard material thickness: 2.5 mm.
- Backboard frame material: polyethylene plastic.
- Backboard dimensions: 48 inches W x 30 inches H.
- Frame thickness: 2 inches.
- Backboard features fade-resistant graphics to keep the system looking good for years to come.
- Comes with a black Slam-It rim.
- Comes with a 150g all-weather white net.
Pole and Height Adjuster
- Pole size: 3-inch diameter.
- Pole construction: 3 piece, powder-coated steel.
- Powder-coated steel helps resist rusting and corrosion.
- Rim height is adjustable using the Quick Adjust mechanism.
- Height adjustable range: 8 feet to 10 feet.
- This height adjuster functions by using a broomstick, or similar tool, to put pressure on two different parts of the mechanism to either raise or lower the rim.
- Rim is height is adjusted in 6-inch increments
Other features and specs:
- Product weight: 73.75 lbs.
- Product comes with a 5-year warranty from Lifetime Products.
- All steel parts of the basketball system are powder coated to help resist rusting.
- When ordering one of these basketball systems, product ships via FedEx. Turnaround to delivery is generally 7 to 10 business days from the day you place the order.
- If portable base is filled with water, the base weighs about 248 lbs. If filled with sand, the weight of the base is generally 1.5 times heavier than when the base is filled with water, depending on the density of the sand you use.