Great for your backyard playground, the 90177 features the staple parts for any backyard swing set: swinging stations, ladder, slide, and monkey bars. Lifetime Products has taken great care to ensure a long life of use of this play set system including powder coating the metal and using galvanized steel. The paint and plastic parts of the system are UV protected and are resistant to heat accumulation to help protect kids while at play. The primary colors of the system provide playful reinforcement to things being learned in school.
This Lifetime swing set comes with a 5 year warranty from Lifetime Products for customers in the United States and Canada.
Lifetime Play Set 90177 Features and Specs:
Swing set features
- Color: red, yellow, blue primary colors.
- Frame material of construction: powder-coated galvanized steel.
- Grips and slides made with polyethylene plastic.
- All parts are UV treated to help make them resistant to fading, cracking, or peeling.
- Rubber covering on swing chains help protect against pinching.
- Includes 3 swings for 3 swinging stations.
- Includes 1 trapeze bar and trapeze bar station.
- Comes with a 9-foot wavy slide.
- Monkey bar set has 7 swinging bars.
- Free standing feet require no cement for setup.
- 5 year warranty from Lifetime Products.
- Recommended for children ages 3 to 12.
Play set specs
- Safety zone for set up: 14 ft. 10 inches should be allowed in front and back of swinging stations.
- Unit dimensions: 13.8 ft. W x 18.6 ft. D x 7.75 ft. H.
- Protective ground covering needed to protect against falls.
- Consult CSPC guidelines to ensure proper safety measures are in place.
- This playground should be assembled no closer than 6 ft. to any other structure.
This products ships from the warehouse in Clearfield, Utah via an ltl freight carrier for a curbside delivery. This type of delivery requires the customer to be present to sign for the shipment and to move the product wherever needed on the delivery property. The driver will not assist with moving the shipment onto the delivery property. Delivery appointments are scheduled through the frieght company before delivery is attempted. You can wait for the freight company to contact you to schedule the delivery appointment, or you can contact the freight company to schedule the appointment once you have the tracking information for the shipment. Please note that your road must be accessible by a semi-truck for this product to be delivered.
- Packaging shipping weight: 451 lbs.
- Packaging shipping dimensions: 110 inches L x 31.50 inches W x 35.75 inches H.
- The packaging is all created together, but can be unpackaged into 3 boxes, plus the slide, for easier removal off the truck.
How long does assembly take on this 90177 playground?
Assembly generally takes about three hours and is fairly straightforward. When this item was first introduced to the market there was a slight issue with a few pieces of the hardware. That issue has been resolved. Everything goes together smoothly and the instruction manual illustrates each step. The instructions are designed for moms and dads to put together and are not in contractor language. If you have any questions please feel free to talk to our customer service representatives and ask for an employee who owns this as we do have several.
Who honors the warranty?
The warranty is through the manufacturer, Lifetime Products.
Take a look at this video below done by one of our employees who owns this. It shows 90177 from several different angles with children playing on the swings, slide, monkey bars, and trapeze bar.
This product has a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Simply hang onto the original packaging and contact us within 30 days of receipt if you are not satisfied with this product. We will have the item picked up at our cost and refund you in full. We are that confident you will love this product!
Please note that the product cannot have been assembled. The product must be returned in like-new condition in its original packaging. If your item arrived via FedEx, the product will be picked up via FedEx. If your product shipped via an ltl carrier, you will need to schedule a pickup time with the freight company using the pickup information that will be provided to you.