The Duramax 30111 features a modular, vinyl paneling structure reinforced with steel supports. The shed's vinyl material does not need to be repainted and will not mold and mildew like traditional wooden sheds. The roof has a sturdy 20-lbs. per square foot of snow load capacity, making this shed great for warm and cold climates. Easily support shelving on the walls of the shed with metal reinforcements on the walls. Includes an integrated window. Order your Duramax Sheds here.
Plenty of headroom to walk around at 72-inches and stores over 400 cubic feet of space. From yard carts to lawnmowers, this is a great solution for your storage needs.
Optional: Add a foundation kit to your shed by selecting the 30114 option when adding the product to your cart.
This StoreAll storage shed comes with a 15-year factory warranty from the manufacturer, Duramax.
Competitive Edge Products, Inc is an authorized distributor of Duramax StoreAll Vinyl Storage buildings.
Duramax Storage Shed 30111 Features and Specs:
- Footprint dimensions: 94.3 inches W x 63.1 inches D.
- Overall height: 86.9 inches.
- All Weather Durable Vinyl.
- Won’t Rust, Rot, Dent or Mildew.
- Tall Walk in Shed (73" Tall).
- Wide Double Doors (61" wide x 71" tall).
- Includes Door Handles with Padlock Eyes.
- Strong Metal Structure Tested for 20 lb/sqft Snow Load.
- Passes Wind Tests (when anchored to the ground).
- 15 Year Warranty Included.
- Great hobby room.
- Quick ship - takes about 5-7 days to deliver.
- Optional Foundation Kit available under model 30114.
- Shipping weights: without foundation kit - 216 lbs, 1 box; with foundation kit - 255 lbs 2 boxes.
Important shipping information for the 30111 Duramax shed:
This product ships from the warehouse in California via an ltl carrier for a curbside delivery. This type of delivery requires the customer to be present to sign for the shipment and to move the product wherever needed on the delivery property. The driver will not assist with moving the product onto the property. Delivery appointments are scheduled through the freight company before delivery is attempted. You can either wait for the freight company to contact you to schedule the delivery appointment, or you can contact the freight company directly to schedule the appointment once you have the tracking information for the shipment.
The shipment will include a lift gate service, which is a device on the back of the truck that lowers the shipment off the truck to the ground.
Who handles the warranty for this shed?
The warranty is through the manufacturer, Duramax, which is part of US Polymers.