All New Mammoth Basketball Line from Lifetime Products. With some major improvements, the 90179 takes you above and beyond the previous Mammoth Basketball Line. With a large, 35-inch extension between the backboard and the pole, the 90179 provides ample playing room under the backboard during your game. The new mounting arms have gone for an internal attachment on the backboard to an Arena-View attachment on the outsides of the backboard frame, giving you a professional look. The new Mammoth basketball line also has an improved height-adjustment mechanism called the Mammoth Pump, that allows the user to easily move the backboard up and down using a single handle. Simply squeeze the trigger and the user effortlessly moves the backboard height, changing the rim height from 7.5 feet high to 10 feet high in infinite increments. Order your Mammoth Basketball System here today.
Mammoth basketball systems are manufactured by Lifetime Products. Each system comes with a lifetime warranty, honored through the manfucturer. Get a long life of use from your basketball hoop.
- Dimensions: 54 inches W x 33 inches H.
- Backboard material: tempered glass.
- Glass thickness: 10 mm.
- Backboard frame: powder-coated steel.
- Backboard frame thickness: 2 inches.
- Backboard frame pad included.
- Comes with a regulation-dimaeter, 18-inch breakaway rim and all-weather white net.
- Rim color: orange.
- Net color: white.
- Standard 12 loop net design.
- Heavy-duty Spring-Flex rim.
- True breakaway mount. Holds up well agressive play.
- Steel metal net hooks are welded to the rim. No plastic clips.
- Pole size: 5-inches square.
- Pole assembly: 1 piece.
- Pole is mounted in the ground using a bolt-down anchor kit. Uses J-bolts.
- Powder coated steel helps pole resist rusting.
- Pole cap included to help prevent rain water for getting inside pole.
- Color: black.
- Height adjusts using Mammoth Pump mechanism.
- Rim height adjusts from 7.5 feet to 10 feet in infinite increments.
- Mammoth Pump mechanism uses a handle on the back of the pole to raise and lower the hoop.
- This mechanism can typically be operated with just one hand.
Other Specs and Features:
- Comes with a limited lifetime warranty from Lifetime Products.
- Shipment weight: 371 lbs.
- This product ships in 3 boxes.
- Overall Shipping dimensions: 123 inches x 36 inches x 12 inches.
Fast shipping. Orders for this basketball system generally leave the warehouse within 2 business days of ordering. The product ships via an ltl freight carrier for a curbside delivery. Curbside deliveries require the customer to be present to sign for the delivery and move the system wherever needed on the delivery property. Delivery appointments are scheduled by the freight company before delivering. The customer can also contact the freight company to schedule an appointment as soon as the tracking number is emailed.
What's the difference between the 90179 and the older 98856 Mammoth?
The 90179 is the newer model introduced early 2012. The main difference is the arms that connect the backboard to the pole angle out to the edge of the board giving it a much more professional appearance and increase in stability.
Lifetime Basketball Accessories - 0501 Hoop Chute Basketball Ball Return: This hoop chute attaches to your regulation-sized rim and directs made shots back to the front of the system. This product is great for free throw practice when shooting alone.
Lifetime Basketball Accessories - Court Marking Kit Accessory Model 0900: The Lifetime 0900 Driveway Basketball court marking kit is great for your outdoor basketball court at playgrounds, churches, schools, and even your very own driveway.
Lifetime Basketball Roll Back Net - 12347 Ball Return Net: Get more out of your basketball shooting practice using this basketball net ball return to help rebound your shots. This ball return net attaches to the basketball system, extends down in front of the pole, and anchors to the court using two Nylon bags.
Mammoth Basketball Accessories - 0090 Basketball System Anchor Kit: Each Mammoth Basketball Hoop uses this same 0090. Simply bury your new anchor kit at your basketball system's new location, and then attach your Mammoth basketball goal to the top.
Mammoth Basketball Accessories - 0645 Pole Pad - For a 5 x 5 Basketball Pole: 5" Mammoth Basketball Pole Pad Weighs about 3.5 lbs and is about 1" thick. Model 0645 Mammoth 5 x 5" Pole Pads are Weather-Resistant.
Spalding Basketball Ball - 63-249e Nba Outdoor Official Size Basketball: This ball is manufactured with a durable rubber shield so it will last for a lengthy time interval, regardless of how tough the flooring surface is. This ball's deep networks and pebbled outer masking presents you with an outstanding grip and operates jointly with a continuous and dependable bounce.