Mammoth Basketball Hoops - 90179 54-Glass Backboard With Mammoth Pump.
Free shipping to the lower 48 United States for this basketball hoop system.
All New Mammoth Basketball Line from Lifetime Products. With some major improvements, the 90179 takes you above and beyond the previous Mammoth Basketball Line. With a large, 35-inch extension between the backboard and the pole, the 90179 provides ample playing room under the backboard during your game. The new mounting arms have gone for an internal attachment on the backboard to an Arena-View attachment on the outsides of the backboard frame, giving you a professional look. The new Mammoth basketball line also has an improved height-adjustment mechanism called the Mammoth Pump, that allows the user to easily move the backboard up and down using a single handle. Simply squeeze the trigger and the user effortlessly moves the backboard height, changing the rim height from 7.5 feet high to 10 feet high in infinite increments. Order your Mammoth Basketball System here today.
Mammoth Basketball Goals 90179 Features and Specs:
- Backboard dimensions: 54 inches W x 36 inches H.
- Backboard material: tempered glass.
- Backboard frame: powder-coated steel.
- Includes the heavy-duty Spring-Flex rim.
- Spring-flex rim is a break away rim that holds up strong to slam dunks.
- Includes a heavy-duty, all-weather nylon net.
- Backboard frame pad included.
Pole and height adjustment mechanism
- Square-shaped pole provides rigidity in the system, minimizing shake while in use.
- Steel pole is powder coated to help resist rusting.
- Includes Mammoth Pump height adjustment mechanism, which allows effortless, one-handed adjustment using a trigger and a pneumatic device.
- Rim height adjustable from 7.5 feet to 10 feet in infinite increments.
- Pole anchors to the ground using an anchor plate and j-bolt system.
Other features and specs
- Comes with a limited lifetime warranty from Lifetime Products.
Important information about 90179 Mammoth Basketball Hoop Deliver:
Please note that this model of basketball system ships via an ltl freight carrier for a curbside delivery. This means that the customer must be present to sign for the delivery and remove the packages off the truck. The driver will not assist with this process. Delivery appointments will be scheduled before delivery by either contacting the freight company once the customer receives their tracking number or by waiting for the freight company to call the customer. This basketball system is shipped in 3 boxes: a pole box, a backboard box, and a rim and hardware box.
What's the difference between the 90179 and the older 98856 Mammoth?
The 90179 is the newer model introduced early 2012. The main difference is the arms that connect the backboard to the pole angle out to the edge of the board giving it a much more professional appearance and increase in stability.