Mammoth Basketball Systems - 90181 72-inch Glass Backboard Goal.
Free shipping to the lower 48 United States for this Mammoth basketball hoop.
All new Mammoth basketball system model 90181 tops of the line of heavy-duty basketball hoops in the Mammoth line from Lifetime Products. This large basketball goal features a 72-inch tempered glass backboard and a sturdy 6x6 inch square pole. A major feature upgrade between this model on the now discontinued 98874 Mammoth basketball goal is the arena view mounting arms for the backboard. On the older model, the moutning arms attached closer to the middle of the backboard. The new 90181 has the arms attached to the outside edges of the backboard frame, providing a distraction free shot while playing. This sort of attachment also tends to dampen the movement of the backboard from side to side when the goal is in use. Order your Mammoth basketball hoops here.
Mammoth Basketball Goals 90181 Features and Specs:
- Backboard dimensions: 72 inches W x 42 inches H.
- Backboard area is a regulation-sized backboard.
- Backboard material: tempered glass.
- Backboard material thickness: 10 mm.
- Comes with the Spring Flex breakaway rim.
- Includes 160 gram all-weather net.
- Backboard to pole clearance is a massive 48 inches, providing ample room under the backboard for play.
- Backboard has fade-resistant graphics.
- Backboard frame thickness: 2 inches.
Pole and height-adjustment mechanism
- Pole dimensions: 6 inches x 6 inches.
- Pole is a bolt-down pole.
- Pole ground anchor included.
- Pole is a 1-piece pole.
- Pole color: black.
- Backboard height is adjustable use all new Mammoth Pump pneumatic device.
- Mammoth Pump allows for easy, one-handed height adjustment.
- When adjusting the backboard up and down, the rim height ranges from 7.5 feet to 10 feet.
- Padlock included to help prevent height tampering when you want it set in position.
Other features and specs
- Comes with a limited lifetime warranty from Lifetime Products.
- All steel components are powder coated to help resist rusting.
Important delivery information for the 90181 Mammoth basketball hoop:
Please note that this basketball goal system ships via an ltl freight carrier for a curbside delivery. A curbside delivery means the customer must be present to sign for the delivery and unload the product from the truck to their property. The driver will not assist in removing the product from the truck or moving the product on the property. Residential deliveries will require an appointment before the delivery will occur. Either the customer can wait for the freight company to contact them once they get the product near the delivery terminal or the customer can contact the delivery company once they have their tracking number, which is forwarded to their email when the order leaves the warehouse.