Mammoth Basketball Systems - 90181 72-inch Glass Backboard Goal.
All new Mammoth basketball system model 90181 tops of the line of heavy-duty basketball hoops in the Mammoth line from Lifetime Products. This large basketball goal features a 72-inch tempered glass backboard and a sturdy 6x6 inch square pole. A major feature upgrade between this model on the now discontinued 98874 Mammoth basketball goal is the arena view mounting arms for the backboard. On the older model, the mounting arms attached closer to the middle of the backboard. The new 90181 has the arms attached to the outside edges of the backboard frame, providing a distraction free shot while playing. This sort of attachment also tends to dampen the movement of the backboard from side to side when the goal is in use. Order your Mammoth basketball hoops here.
This Mammoth basketball hoop comes with a limited lifetime warranty through Lifetime Products.
Mammoth Basketball Goals 90181 Features and Specs:
- Backboard dimensions: 72 inches W x 42 inches H.
- Backboard area is a regulation-sized backboard.
- Backboard material: tempered glass.
- Backboard material thickness: 10 mm.
- Comes with the Spring Flex breakaway rim.
- Includes 160 gram all-weather net.
- Backboard to pole clearance is a massive 48 inches, providing ample room under the backboard for play.
- Backboard has fade-resistant graphics.
- Backboard frame thickness: 2 inches.
Pole and height-adjustment mechanism
- Pole dimensions: 6 inches x 6 inches.
- Pole is a bolt-down pole.
- Pole ground anchor included.
- Pole is a 1-piece pole.
- Pole color: black.
- Backboard height is adjustable use all new Mammoth Pump pneumatic device.
- Mammoth Pump allows for easy, one-handed height adjustment.
- When adjusting the backboard up and down, the rim height ranges from 7.5 feet to 10 feet.
- Padlock included to help prevent height tampering when you want it set in position.
Other features and specs
- Comes with a limited lifetime warranty from Lifetime Products.
- All steel components are powder coated to help resist rusting.
Get fast shipping! Orders for this basketball hoop generally leave the warehouse within 2 business days. This product ships via an ltl freight carrier for a curbside delivery. This type of delivery requires the customer to be present to sign for the delivery and to move the product wherever needed on the delivery property. The driver does not assist moving the product on the delivery property. Delivery appointments are scheduled through the freight company before delivery is attempted. The customer can either wait for the freight company to call them, or the customer can also contact the freight company once they receive the tracking number email from us. To help you prepare for the delivery, we have outlined the overall shipping weight and dimensions below.
This product ships in three boxes.
- Overall shipping weight: 545 lbs.
- Overall shipping dimensions: 123 inches x 45 inches x 12 inches.
Does this come with the inground anchor system and J-bolts?
Yes, it sure does. It includes the anchor kit to mounted into the ground and it is included in the pole box that you receive. Replacement anchor kits are available, however, many customers move and would like to take their systems with them so it is sold separately.
How does the new Mammoth basketball system compare to the older Mammoth basketball system?
The newer Mammoth basketball system features a new, longer mounting bracket design. For comparably-sized Mammoth basketball backboards, the newer system will typically have a bracket 3-6 inches longer, which provides more clearance between the pole and backboard. The new mounting bracket also attaches to the outer part of the backboard frame, providing a clear view behind the backboard. The old Mammoth system has a bracket that attaches towards the middle of the bracket. Lastly, the new Mammoth basketball system comes with an upgraded, pneumatic height adjuster designed to lengthen out the life of the mechanism.
72 Inch Mammoth Basketball System Video
This video below shows this Mammoth basketball system in actual play. It shows players of all ages shooting, dunking, adjusting the hoop, and having a great time. Notice how sturdy the basketball system is and how quickly it can be raised up and down with one person. There is nothing on the market that compares when you consider the price tag on this. There is a reason it has been a bestseller in the high-end hoops for the past 10 years.
This product has a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Simply hang onto the original packaging and contact us within 30 days of receipt if you are not satisfied with this product. We will have the item picked up at our cost and refund you in full. We are that confident you will love this product!
Please note that items must be in their original packaging and in the original condition for this return policy to apply. Also, please be sure to contact us within 30 days of receipt. Lastly, if you are unsure whether this product will fit your needs please contact a customer service expert toll free at 866-308-5484.