Lifetime A-Frame Swing Set 90200 Primary Colors
Free shipping to the lower 48 States.
Let your own children take to the air with a lifetime swing set. With two belt swings, one trapeze bar with gym rings your kids will have hours of fun right in the safety and convenience of your own backyard. The lifetime swing set is built with your children's safety in mind, because we have children of our own. The set is made to pass playground safety standards. All hard-edges have been rounded to eliminate snagging and scratching of skin and clothing. The swing chains have added rubber grips to prevent their delicate little fingers from being pinched. Unlike wooden swing sets, the lifetime swing set does not splinter or chip. This keeps your children free of slivers and scrapes. The powder coated steel and high-density plastic is heat resistant so kids can play safely and comfortably during the hot summer days.
The lifetime swing set is perfect for children ages 3 to 12 years old. It has a weight capacity of 400 pounds and is strong and durable enough to provide your family with years of fun and memories to last forever. With a lifetime swing set you don't have to worry about staining or painting your playground equipment ever again. The UV protection prevents fading or discoloration and the powder coated steel is whether and rust resistant to prevent chipping and peeling. Unlike other metal swing sets, the lifetime 10 foot swing set is heavy duty 3 inch diameter 16-gauge steel, and is guaranteed to keep its design and great looks for years to come.
Free standing A-Frame swing set from Lifetime Products features 3 stations. This swing set is recommended for children 3 to 12. Total weight capacity for this model is 400 lbs. Primary colors makes a great addition to a backyard or preschool.
This swing set is meant for children ages 3-12. There is a 400 lbs. weight capacity (meaning 3 children up to 133 lbs. each. Parental supervision required whenever children are at play.
This swing set includes a 5-year factory warranty from Lifetime Products.
This product has a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Simply hang onto the original packaging and contact us within 30 days of receipt if you are not satisfied with this product. We will have the item picked up at our cost and refund you in full. We are that confident you will love this product!!!
90200 Metal Lifetime Swing Set Features and Specs:
- Free standing poles. No cement required.
- Steel frame: 16 gauge powder-coated steel.
- Powder-coated steel parts to help resist rusting.
- Earth-tone colors: Green and brown.
- Frame Dimensions: 13 ft. W x 11 ft. D x 9 ft. H.
Swing Set Accessories
- Comes with 2 swings and a trapeze bar.
- Additional swing can be interchanged with the trapeze bar for 3 swinging stations. Additional swing sold separately; please see below for product link.
- rubberized chain grips to help protect children's fingers from being pinched.
Other Specs and Features
- Safety Zone Dimensions while swing set is in use: 30 ft. x 35 ft.
- Product ships in 2 boxes via FedEx.
- Box 1 Dimensions: 46.8 in. x 14.8 in. x 6.6 in.
- Box 1 Weighs about 53.5 lbs.
- Box 2 Dimensions: 60.25 in. x 18.5 in. x 7 in.
- Box 2 Weighs about 116.6 lbs.
- Combined Product weighs about 170 lbs.
- Product generally leaves the warehouse in Utah within 2 business days and spends 3-6 business days in transit.
- This swing set meets ASTM standards.
This product ships from the warehouse in Clearfield, Utah via FedEx for a doorstep delivery. No signature required for most residential addresses.
Who honors the warranty for this swing set?
The warranty is through the manufacturer, Lifetime Products.
Do I need to cement the legs of the swing set?
No. This swing set is designed to be free standing.