Included ground tarp will be restocked 7-15 and will ship at that point. Please note that ordering the ground tarp will not delay shipment of the tent on order.
Kodiak Canvas Tent - 6011 Deluxe VX Series 10 x 10
Whether you’re headed to the campground with your family, or elk camp with your hunting buddies, this rugged, all-season tent is well suited for the occasion. Made with premium grade, Hydra-Shield, 100% cotton duck canvas. The tight weave and silicone finish make the canvas watertight yet breathable, minimizing condensation and mugginess. The windows zip up water tight to prevent any rain intrusion. Go ahead and touch the inside walls during a downpour—this canvas will not wick water. The Flex-Bow frame has tempered, spring steel rods that keep the tent taut, and robust 1-inch steel tube poles that will hold up to fierce winds. The floor is a seamless, heavy-duty, puncture resistant, 16 oz vinyl that keeps water out.
Easy, one-person setup takes only a few minutes after you have it staked out. The steep walls and 6’6” high ceiling provide a roomy interior with stand-up, walk-around comfort. Large front and back doors with top rated #10 YKK zippers give convenient access. Six large windows provide openness and superb ventilation. Windows have no-see-um screen mesh, keeping out the smallest bugs.
A customizable gear loft and organizer system offer plenty of places to stow gear. A large awning provides shade and a covered entry. The handy strap-and-cinch storage bag means no cramming a tent into an undersized bag. Hefty 12-inch steel stakes included.
Kodiak Deluxe VX Series 6011 Canvas Tent Features:
- Hydra-Shield, 100% Cotton Duck Canvas. Durable, watertight and breathable.
- Flex-Bow Frame: Exceptionally sturdy. Keeps tent taut. Quick and easy, one-person, setup.
- Spacious 6'6" ceiling height provides walk-around comfort.
- Heavy Duty Zip-up windows for water tight camping protection.
- Two large D-shaped doors (front and back) with #10 YKK zippers.
- Six large windows with no-see-um mesh. Provides openness and superb ventilation.
- Large 72x78-inch awning.
- Customizable gear loft and organizer pockets.
- Heavy-duty 12-inch, steel rod, stakes.
- Handy strap-and-cinch storage bag for convenient roll up.
- Pack Weight: 68 lbs. (includes 6.5 lbs in stakes).
- Pack Size: Tent-- Length 30 in. Diameter 13 in., Poles-- Length 50 in. Diameter 5.5 in.
- Capacity: 6-person.
- Ceiling Material: 10 oz Hydra-shield™ canvas.
- Wall Material: 8.5 oz Hydra-Shield™ canvas.
- Floor Material: 16 oz vinyl. Polyester reinforced, seamless.
- Frame: 1-inch, galvanized, steel tubing.
- Flex-Bow Rods: 3/8-inch, solid, spring steel.
- All-season: Use year-round, but not designed for extreme winter mountaineering or heavy snow accumulations.
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty.
How does the 6011 differ from the 6010 Kodiak tent?
Good question. The difference is that the 6011 is the newer version that includes side windows for even better ventilation. In fact, the 6011 was designed to provide a way to cool down the tent in summer heat allowing a breeze to enter from any direction. The smaller vents on the 6010 are not included on the 6011.
Competitive Edge Products, Inc is the an authorized distributor of Kodiak Canvas tents.