Looking for coupons? Like us on Facebook for coupons and updates on new products. Click here to view our facebook page.
Whether you’re headed to the campground with your family, or elk camp with your hunting buddies, this rugged, all-season tent is well suited for the occasion. Made with premium grade, Hydra-Shield, 100% cotton duck canvas. The tight weave and silicone finish make the canvas watertight yet breathable, minimizing condensation and mugginess. The windows zip up water tight to prevent any rain intrusion. Go ahead and touch the inside walls during a downpour—this canvas will not wick water. The Flex-Bow frame has tempered, spring steel rods that keep the tent taut, and robust 1-inch steel tube poles that will hold up to fierce winds. The floor is a seamless, heavy-duty, puncture resistant, 16 oz vinyl that keeps water out.
Easy, one-person setup takes only a few minutes after you have it staked out. The steep walls and 6’6” high ceiling provide a roomy interior with stand-up, walk-around comfort. Large front and back doors with top rated #10 YKK zippers give convenient access. Six large windows provide openness and superb ventilation. Windows have no-see-um screen mesh, keeping out the smallest bugs.
A customizable gear loft and organizer system offer plenty of places to stow gear. A large awning provides shade and a covered entry. The handy strap-and-cinch storage bag means no cramming a tent into an undersized bag. Hefty 12-inch steel stakes included.
This tent comes with a limited lifetime warranty from Kodiak Canvas.
Competitive Edge Products, Inc is an exclusive distributor of this 6011VX tent model.
10x10 Kodiak Tent Comparison Chart
6011 Super Deluxe
Ceiling Material 10 oz Canvas
Wall Material 8.5 oz Canvas
Floor Material 16 oz Polyester Reinforced
12-inch Stakes and 1-inch Diameter Poles
Number of Windows
Gear Loft, Extra Gear Pockets, Premium Storage Bag
Ground Tarp Included
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Airflow vents in roof (N/A on 6011 Super Deluxe)
View the tent model
This table was created with Compare Ninja.
- Hydra-Shield, 100% Cotton Duck Canvas. Durable, watertight and breathable.
- Flex-Bow Frame: Exceptionally sturdy. Keeps tent taut. Quick and easy, one-person, set-up.
- Spacious 6'6" ceiling height provides walk-around comfort.
- Two large D-shaped doors (front and back) with #10 YKK zippers.
- Six large windows with no-see-um mesh. Provides openness and the best ventilation of any canvas tent.
- Large 72x48-inch awning.
- Customizable gear loft and organizer pockets.
- Heavy-duty 12-inch, steel rod, stakes.
- Handy strap-and-cinch storage bag for convenient roll up.
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Pack Weight: 68 lbs. (includes 6.5 lbs in stakes).
- Pack Size: Tent-- Length 30 in. Diameter 13 in., Poles-- Length 50 in. Diameter 5.5 in.
- Capacity: 6-person.
- Ceiling Material: 10 oz Hydra-shield™ canvas.
- Wall Material: 8.5 oz Hydra-Shield™ canvas.
- Floor Material: 16 oz vinyl. Polyester reinforced, seamless.
- Frame: 1-inch, galvanized, steel tubing.
- Flex-Bow Rods: 3/8-inch, solid, spring steel.
- All-season: Use year-round, but not designed for extreme winter mountaineering or heavy snow accumulations.
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Shipping is free within the 48 States.
- Shipping weight: 68 lbs.
- Number of boxes for this product: 1 Box (if ordering other accessories such as tarps and vestibules they will ship in separate boxes).
- Shipping dimensions: appx 48"x18"x18"
- Ships via: FedEx or UPS. Doorstep delivery. No signature required for most residential addresses. If you are worried about the safety of your package please request a signature during checkout in "Special Instructions" at no extra cost to you. In such a case someone will need to be home to sign for the package. Contact us with any concerns.
- Lead Time: Generally ships out same day if ordered by Noon Mountain Standard Time. Shipping can take between 3 to 10 days depending on your location. Item ships from Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Tracking numbers: Tracking information is automatically emailed to you once the order ships out.
Damaged shipments are extremely rare. Should anything be damaged upon arrival please note that with the driver if possible or refuse shipment. We'll send out a replacement shipment or parts as required at no cost to you and we'll file the freight claim making it a painless process for you.
The vestibule attaches to the flap awning of the 6041VX Kodiak Tent providing some cover for gear storage outside of the tent.
How does the 6011 differ from the 6010 Kodiak tent?
The difference is that the 6011 is the newer version that includes side windows for even better ventilation. In fact, the 6011 was designed to provide a way to cool down the tent in summer heat allowing a breeze to enter from any direction. The smaller vents on the 6010 are not included on the 6011.
Who covers the warranty?
The warranty for this tent is through Kodiak canvas. All warranty claims and work on the tents are done through them.