Kodiak Canvas introduces its new Super Deluxe VX series of Flex-bow tents. We have taken our deluxe versions and replaced the vents with huge windows (everything else is the same). Windows on all four sides allows you to really open the tent up providing amazing openness. You get superb ventilation and improved temperature management. In daytime or hot conditions, zip the windows down and let the fresh air circulate. At night or when the temperature drops, zip up the windows partially or all the way. Available in 10x10 and 10x14 sizes.
Whether you’re headed to the campground with your family, or elk camp with your hunting buddies, this rugged, all-season tent is well suited for the occasion. Made with premium grade, Hydra-Shield, 100% cotton duck canvas. The tight weave and silicone finish make the canvas watertight yet breathable, minimizing condensation and mugginess. Go ahead and touch the inside walls during a downpour—this canvas will not wick water.
The Kodiak flex bow vx tent frame has tempered, spring steel rods that keep the tent taut, and robust 1-inch steel tube poles that will hold up to fierce winds. The floor is a seamless, heavy-duty, puncture resistant, 16 oz vinyl that keeps water out. Easy, one-person setup takes only a few minutes after you have it staked out.
The steep walls and 6’6” high ceiling provide a roomy interior with stand-up, walk-around comfort. Large front and back doors with top rated #10 YKK zippers give convenient access. Six large windows provide openness and superb ventilation. Windows have no-see-um screen mesh, keeping out the smallest bugs. A customizable gear loft and organizer system offer plenty of places to stow gear. A large awning provides shade and a covered entry. The handy strap-and-cinch storage bag means no cramming a tent into an undersized bag. Hefty 12-inch steel stakes included.
Competitive Edge Products, Inc is an exclusive distributor of this 6041 tent model.
- Hydra-Shield, 100% Cotton Duck Canvas. Durable, watertight and breathable.
- Flex-Bow Frame: Exceptionally sturdy. Keeps tent taut. Quick and easy, one-person, set-up.
- Spacious 6'6" ceiling height provides walk-around comfort.
- Two large D-shaped doors (front and back) with #10 YKK zippers.
- Six large windows with no-see-um mesh. Provides openness and the best ventilation of any canvas tent.
- Large awning measuring 4’ Deep x 7’ Wide with a height of 72”
- Customizable gear loft and organizer pockets.
- Heavy-duty 12-inch, steel rod, stakes.
- Handy strap-and-cinch storage bag for convenient roll up.
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Pack Weight: 79 lbs. (includes 6.5 lbs in stakes).
- Pack Size: Tent-- Length 30 in. Diameter 16 in., Poles-- Length 48 in. Diameter 5.5 in.
- Capacity: 8-person.
- Ceiling Material: 10 oz Hydra-shield™ canvas.
- Wall Material: 8.5 oz Hydra-Shield™ canvas.
- Floor Material: 16 oz vinyl. Polyester reinforced, seamless.
- Frame: 1-inch, galvanized, steel tubing.
- Flex-Bow Rods: 3/8-inch, solid, spring steel.
- All-season: Use year-round, but not designed for extreme winter mountaineering or heavy snow accumulations.
Created with Compare Ninja
Shipping is free within the 48 States.
- Shipping weight: 79 lbs.
- Number of boxes for this product: 1 Box (if ordering other accessories such as tarps and vestibules they will ship in separate boxes).
- Shipping dimensions: approximate 48"x18"x18"
- Ships via: FedEx or UPS. Doorstep delivery. No signature required for most residential addresses. If you are worried about the safety of your package please request a signature during checkout in "Special Instructions" at no extra cost to you. In such a case someone will need to be home to sign for the package. Contact us with any concerns.
- Lead Time: Generally ships out same day if ordered by Noon Mountain Standard Time. Shipping can take between 3 to 10 days depending on your location. Item ships from Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Tracking numbers: Tracking information is automatically emailed to you once the order ships out.
Damaged shipments are extremely rare. Should anything be damaged upon arrival please note that with the driver if possible or refuse shipment. We'll send out a replacement shipment or parts as required at no cost to you and we'll file the freight claim making it a painless process for you.
The vestibule attaches to the flap awning of the 6041VX Kodiak Tent providing some cover for gear storage outside of the tent.
What is the difference between the 6041VX and the 6014 Kodiak Tents?
The 6041VX is part of the new VX series of tents from Kodiak Canvas. The VX series has every feature of the deluxe models of Kodiak tents, and then adds 2 more windows to the non-entry sides. The purpose of the VX series tents is to increase ventilation inside the tent. This design is ideal for warmer climates.
Who covers the warranty?
The warranty for this tent is through Kodiak canvas. All warranty claims and work on the tents are done through them.
What does the box look like when it arrives?
Please note that the box comes with a model number 6043 on the outside. That simply means that the tarp and the tent are in the same box. You are still receiving model number 6041vx and the ground tarp. We simply need a way for our warehouse to differentiate which items to send and model number 6043 simply means the box includes 6041VX and the ground tarp together.