Table Details and Specifications:
- Table Grade and Purpose: Commercial (Industrial)
- Table Top Design: Standard Table Top (as opposed to the nesting/stacking design)
- Opened Dimensions: 96" L x 30" W x 29" H
- Closed Dimensions (Folded): 96" L x 30" W x 2.25" H
- Table Folding Option: Solid table top does not fold in half. There is no seam in the plastic on the top. Table folds up flat for storage and transporting.
- Table Top Material: High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) with UV Protection Against Fading and Peeling
- Table Top Thickness: 2.2 inches
- Impact Resistant Corners: Engineered for superior durability and strength to prevent denting upon impact.
- UV Inhibitors: Lifetime tables are made with UV protected plastic to ensure it won't fade over time. In fact, it's the same material on our Lifetime storage sheds.
- Table Frame Material: Powder-Coated Steel - long lasting to help prevent rust or UV damage
- Leg Tubing Diameter: 1.1 inches
- Overall Table Weight: 41 pounds
- Leg Style: Wishbone - Goes down straight then widens out for stability. The broad leg stance maximizes stability.
- Leg Locking Mechanism: Welded Locking Ring - prevents unintentional closing of table.
- Table Top Color: White Granite - bright white with tiny speckles.
- Frame Color: Gray Frame - medium shade gray with a hammer-tone (slightly textured) finish
- Industry Rating: ANSI/BIFMA - exceeds international commercial furniture standards (means it really is commercial grade)
- Seating Capacity: 8 People. •Seats 8 to 10 people. 8 foot tables can typically seat 4 adults on each long side of the table. Depending on the use, an additional 2 adults can be seated at this table with 1 on each of the short ends of the table.
- Weight Capacity (evenly distributed): 2000 pounds
- Manufacturers Warranty: 10 Year
- Indoor and Outdoor Use: Yes - designed for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Rubber Feet Caps: Non-marring foot caps for all surfaces.
- Assembly: No Assembly Required-comes completely assembled and ready to use.
- Country of Origin: Proudly Made in USA
These are also available in single packs, 4 packs, 21 packs, and we encourage getting a special quote on large quantities by contacting us by phone toll free at 866-308-5484 extension 1 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Specs and Features:
Set up your banquet hall in style with these Lifetime folding tables. The 2980 features a 96-inch long, 30-inch wide high-density polyethylene (HPDE) plastic table top and a powder-coated steel folding frame. HDPE plastic does not fade, crack, or peel like traditional plastics; coupled with a rust resistant powder-coated steel frame, these tables are well-suited for both indoor and outdoor use. The feet of the table are covered with mar-proof caps to help protect the floors the tables are used on from damage.
Each table comes with a 10-year warranty from Lifetime Products. With a table top capacity of 2,000 lbs., this table is strong enough for a variety of banquet and heavier uses.
This table is suitable for schools, churches, and cities. Lifetime tables work well and last well for both indoor and outdoor uses. The metal used for the frame is powder coated to help resist corrosion. Because the top is made of plastic, the tables are also easily moved. This 21-pack package comes on a pallet and is wrapped together. If you need individual boxes, you will need to purchase the singe packs of these tables.
Common Uses Include: seminars, banquets, wedding receptions, classrooms, trade shows, teacher lounges, cafeterias, restaurants, cafes, outdoor gatherings, picnics, RV camping spots, KOA's, Sunday school classes, conferences, seminars, scrapbooking, home crafts, wood shops, patios, and more.
The warranty covers normal use. Because these tables are so durable there are very few warranty claims. Generally, filing a warranty claim requires a few digital photos of the defect as well as a copy of the receipt. Please retain a copy of your dated sales receipt should you need to file a claim in the future. Also, we do keep a copy of your receipt on file for just that purpose. These products are built with top-notch quality and we want to make that clear to our customers.
Shipping is free within the 48 States.
- Shipping weight: 1030 pounds.
- Number of boxes for this product: Ships on a pallet with all the tables shrink wrapped and secured to the pallet. Separated with cardboard spacers.
- Shipping dimensions: 96.5 inches long x 48.5 inches wide x 33.5 inches high
- Ships via: Common Carrier such as Roadway, ABF, Estes, Old Dominion, etc. This item is too large for FedEx or UPS. Signature is required. Freight carrier calls beforehand to schedule a delivery appointment.
- Lead Time: Generally ships out the following business day after order is placed. Shipping can take between 3 to 10 days depending on your location. Item ships from Clearfield, Utah.
- Tracking numbers: Tracking information is automatically emailed to you once the order ships out.
Damaged shipments are extremely rare. Should anything be damaged upon arrival please note that with the driver or refuse shipment if you are able to. We'll send out a replacement at no cost to you and we'll file the freight claim making it a painless process for you.
If you don't see the answer to your question please email us and we'll post it. email@example.com
Are these tables designed for commercial use?
Yes. With a table top weight capacity of 2,000 lbs., this table is more than sufficient for just about any banquet activity.
Do you guys warranty the product? / Who handles the warranty?
This table includes a 10-year warranty, which is honored by Lifetime Products.
What happens if the table is damaged when it is delivered?
If the damage is noticeable, simply have the driver make note of the damage at the time of delivery and refuse the delivery if possible. Then contact us and we will get a replacement product sent as soon as possible.
How do I move all of these tables?
These tables come on a single pallet wrapped together. When the shipment arrives, if you have dock equipment, you can move all of them on the skid. Otherwise, the shipment can be unwrapped and moved 1 table at a time.
What is a "21 Pack"?
A 21-pack means a package of 21 tables. The model 2980 is a package of 21 22980 Lifetime tables.
How many people can sit at this table?
Depending on your desired use, this table can typically seat 8 to 10 people around it.
Watch this video below to see product details and how it is frequently used.
This product has a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Simply hang onto the original packaging and contact us within 30 days of receipt if you are not satisfied with this product. We will have the item picked up at our cost and refund you in full. We are that confident you will love this product!!!
Please note that items must be in their original packaging and in the original condition for this return policy to apply. Also, please be sure to contact us within 30 days of receipt. Lastly, if you are unsure whether this product will fit your needs please contact a customer service expert toll free at 866-308-5484.