Lifetime Sheds - 60086 8 x 12.5 Foot Plastic Storage Shed
Lifetime's all new 8-foot storage shed design. This shed features a redesigned panel and door look. Doors include decorative windows. The wall panels feature a new, vertical wood-grain impression design. This shed has one window on the side that can open to help improve ventilation. The doors of this Lifetime storage shed are wider and taller than other 8-foot sheds from Lifetime Products. Comes with a 10-year warranty from Lifetime Products.
Lifetime Plastic Storage Shed 60086 Features and Specs:
- Panel material of construction: high-density polyethylene plastic.
- Interior structure reinforced with powder-coated steel.
- Comes with a 10-year warranty for customers in the United States and Canada.
- Note: this model is not compatible with Lifetime extension kits, snow load kits, or extreme weather kits.
- Make sure you check your local building codes and get appropriate permits as needed.
- Includes 1 qty. 90 x 9 inch shelf.
- Assembly required.
- Wall, roof, and floor structure is a paneling design. Adjacent panels overlap and fasten together.
- Nominal Dimensions: 8 ft x 12.5 ft.
- Footprint: 94 in.W x 148 in.D.
- Exterior Width: 92.75 in.
- Exterior Roof Width: 96 in.
- Exterior Depth: 145.5 in.
- Exterior Roof Depth: 150 in.
- Exterior Height: 101 in.
- Eave Depth: 2 in.
- Fascia Height: 1.25 in.
- Roof Pitch: 7.4:12.
- Door Opening Dimensions: 59 in. x 78.7 in.
- Window Opening Dimensions: 16.5 in. W x 16.5 in. H.
- Interior Width: 90 in.
- Interior Depth: 144 in.
- Interior Height – Minimum: 71 in.
- Interior Height – Maximum: 100 in.
- Interior Headroom (truss to floor): 82.5 in.
- Square Feet: 90 square feet.
- Cubic Feet: 620.6 cubic feet.
Looking for the owner’s manual, instruction manual, or care instructions for 60086? Click here to download and view the manual and assembly directions. It will show you how to assemble this product with a description as well as an illustration. This manual may also include a list for replacement parts and an 800 number for assembly assistance as well as a list of tools needed. It should also include safety and precautionary measures to get the best and longest use of your product.
Looking for coupons? Like us on Facebook for coupons and updates on new products. Coupons may be used towards any of our products or accessories including shelving, peg strips, weather kits, extensions, snow load kits, and more.