Lifetime Garden Shed 60079 (item 187821) 15x8 ft Dual Entry Plastic Storage Shed
The garden shed layout provides easier access to the sides and edges
of the shed. This layout is ideal for getting easy access to your gardening
supplies and tools inside the shed. Add an additional entry way on the 8-foot
side of the shed and you have greater ease of access and many more storage
layout options. This shed features high-density polyethylene (HPDE) plastic
panels with powder-coated steel reinforcements.
The 60079 Lifetime garden shed includes a 10-year factory warranty from
the manufacturer, Lifetime Products.
Before ordering this shed, please contact your city, county, and state
for any building codes and get any required permits.
Included shed features
- Two (2) Screened Vents
- Two (2) 16.5 in.W x 16.5 in.H Polycarbonate Windows – Open Half-Way
- Two (2) Large Polypropylene Skylights, (6) Small Ridge Skylights
- Four (4) 9 1/2 in. Radius Corner Shelves,(1) 90 in.W x 9 in.D shelf
- Two (2) Peg strips with Metal Tool Hooks
- Secure-Fastened Assembly with High-Grade Metal Screws
- Panel material of construction: high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- HDPE plastic will not fade, crack, or peel in the sunlight like
- Low maintenance. No repainting necessary.
- Comes with 1 qty. 90 x 9 inch shelf for inside storage.
- Comes with 4 qty. 9.5-inch radius corner shelves.
- Panel structure reinforced with powder coated steel.
- Comes with 2 windows that can open half way to improve inside ventilation.
- Floor is slip resistant with textured molding.
- 2 entry ways to help provide better access to different parts of
- Nominal Dimensions: 15 ft. x 8 ft
- Footprint: 178 in. W x 94 in. D
- Exterior Width: 92.75 in.
- Exterior Roof Width: 180 in.
- Exterior Depth: 175.5 in.
- Exterior Roof Depth: 96 in.
- Exterior Height: 96 in.
- Eave Depth: 2 in.
- Fascia Height: 1.25 in.
- Roof Pitch: 6:12
- Door Opening Dimensions: 56 in. x 76 in.
- Window Opening Dimensions: 16.5 in. W x 16.5 in. H
- Interior Width: 90 in.
- Interior Depth: 174 in.
- Interior Height – Minimum: 70 in.
- Interior Height – Maximum: 94 in.
- Interior Headroom (truss to floor): 80 in.
- Square Feet: 108.75 square feet.
- Cubic Feet: 749 cubic feet.
- Wind Rating: 65 mph.
This Lifetime storage shed ships from the warehouse in Clearfield, Utah
via an ltl freight carrier for a curbside delivery. This type of delivery
requires the customer to be present to sign for the shipment and to move
the boxes wherever needed on the delivery property. The driver will not
assist with moving the boxes onto the property. Delivery appointments are
scheduled through the freight company before delivery is attempted. The
customer can either wait for the freight company to contact them to schedule
the appointment, or the customer can contact the freight company once the
customer has the tracking number for the shipment. Please inspect the shipment
before signing for the delivery and note any damages with the driver before
the driver leaves.
- Box 1 is 96 inches L x 32 inches W x 47.78 inches H and weighs 200
- Box 2 is 95.31 inches L x 32 inches W x 16 inches L and weighs 278
- Box 3 is 95.31 inches L x 32 inches W x 16 inches H and weighs 215
- Box 4 is 95.31 inches L x 32 inches W x 5 inches H and weighs 90
Looking for assembly assistance for this storage shed? Click here to
get a free quote by local installers in your area. They are rated and reviewed
to ensure promptness and professionalism
Service Connection Storage Shed Assembly or call 855-544-8854 for a
How long does it take to set up the 60079 Lifetime storage shed?
Assembly time can vary on a number of things including the technical
expertise of the people assembling the shed and the location of where the
shed is being assembled. However, in most cases, a 15 x 8 Lifetime shed
can be assembled by 2 able people within about 14 hours of work.
How are the 60079 and the
Lifetime garden sheds different?
They are pretty close to being the exact same. On the 60079, there is
an additional entry way on the 8-foot side; whereas the 6446 has only one
entry way on the 15-foot side. With additional doorway on the 60079 there
is also one fewer 90-inch shelf with the 60079 compared to the 6446. All
other features and design specs are essentially identical.
Please view the video below to get a better look at a Lifetime garden
shed. Please note that this video is for informational purposes only and
may or may not apply specifically to the 60079 shed. Please note that Overview
and Specifications tabs for included features and specs.
Looking for the owner’s manual, instruction manual, or care instructions
contact us to download and view the manual and assembly directions. It will
show you how to assemble this product with a description as well as an illustration.
This manual may also include a list for replacement parts and an 800 number
for assembly assistance as well as a list of tools needed. It should also include
safety and precautionary measures to get the best and longest use of your product.
When you receive your order the instructions will be in the 2nd box.
Looking for coupons?
Like us on Facebook for coupons and updates on new products. Coupons may
be used towards any of our products or accessories including shelving, peg strips,
weather kits, extensions, snow load kits, and more.