The garden shed layout provides easier access to the sides and edges of the shed. This layout is ideal for getting easy access to your gardening supplies and tools inside the shed. Add an additional entry way on the 8-foot side of the shed and you have greater ease of access and many more storage layout options. This shed features high-density polyethylene (HPDE) plastic panels with powder-coated steel reinforcements.
The 60079 Lifetime garden shed includes a 10-year factory warranty from the manufacturer, Lifetime Products.
Before ordering this shed, please contact your city, county, and state for any building codes and get any required permits.
Included shed features
- Two (2) Screened Vents
- Two (2) 16.5 in.W x 16.5 in.H Polycarbonate Windows – Open Half-Way
- Two (2) Large Polypropylene Skylights, (6) Small Ridge Skylights
- Four (4) 9 1/2 in. Radius Corner Shelves,(1) 90 in.W x 9 in.D shelf
- Two (2) MDF Pegboards with Metal Tool Hooks
- Secure-Fastened Assembly with High-Grade Metal Screws
- Panel material of construction: high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic.
- HDPE plastic will not fade, crack, or peel in the sunlight like traditional plastics.
- Low maintenance. No repainting necessary.
- Comes with 1 qty. 90 x 9 inch shelf for inside storage.
- Comes with 4 qty. 9.5-inch radius corner shelves.
- Panel structure reinforced with powder coated steel.
- Comes with 2 windows that can open half way to improve inside ventilation.
- Floor is slip resistant with textured molding.
- 2 entry ways to help provide better access to different parts of the shed.
- Nominal Dimensions: 15 ft. x 8 ft
- Footprint: 178 in. W x 94 in. D
- Exterior Width: 92.75 in.
- Exterior Roof Width: 180 in.
- Exterior Depth: 175.5 in.
- Exterior Roof Depth: 96 in.
- Exterior Height: 96 in.
- Eave Depth: 2 in.
- Fascia Height: 1.25 in.
- Roof Pitch: 6:12
- Door Opening Dimensions: 56 in. x 76 in.
- Window Opening Dimensions: 16.5 in. W x 16.5 in. H
- Interior Width: 90 in.
- Interior Depth: 174 in.
- Interior Height – Minimum: 70 in.
- Interior Height – Maximum: 94 in.
- Interior Headroom (truss to floor): 80 in.
- Square Feet: 108.75 square feet.
- Cubic Feet: 749 cubic feet.
- Wind Rating: 65 mph.
This Lifetime storage shed ships from the warehouse in Clearfield, Utah via an ltl freight carrier for a curbside delivery. This type of delivery requires the customer to be present to sign for the shipment and to move the boxes wherever needed on the delivery property. The driver will not assist with moving the boxes onto the property. Delivery appointments are scheduled through the freight company before delivery is attempted. The customer can either wait for the freight company to contact them to schedule the appointment, or the customer can contact the freight company once the customer has the tracking number for the shipment. Please inspect the shipment before signing for the delivery and note any damages with the driver before the driver leaves.
- Box 1 is 96 inches L x 32 inches W x 47.78 inches H and weighs 200 lbs.
- Box 2 is 95.31 inches L x 32 inches W x 16 inches L and weighs 278 lbs.
- Box 3 is 95.31 inches L x 32 inches W x 16 inches H and weighs 215 lbs.
- Box 4 is 95.31 inches L x 32 inches W x 5 inches H and weighs 90 lbs.
How long does it take to set up the 60079 Lifetime storage shed?
Assembly time can vary on a number of things including the technical expertise of the people assembling the shed and the location of where the shed is being assembled. However, in most cases, a 15 x 8 Lifetime shed can be assembled by 2 able people within about 14 hours of work.
How are the 60079 and the 6446 Lifetime garden sheds different?
They are pretty close to being the exact same. On the 60079, there is an additional entry way on the 8-foot side; whereas the 6446 has only one entry way on the 15-foot side. With additional doorway on the 60079 there is also one fewer 90-inch shelf with the 60079 compared to the 6446. All other features and design specs are essentially identical.
Please view the video below to get a better look at a Lifetime garden shed. Please note that this video is for informational purposes only and may or may not apply specifically to the 60079 shed. Please note that Overview and Specifications tabs for included features and specs.