Fish in comfort and style with this 10-foot Lifetime sit on top kayak. The 90508 Tamarack features a light-weight high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic structure. The weight of this kayak is only 50 lbs. This kayak comes with a built-in fishing rod holder, corded shock holder, and 2 built-in 6-inch storage compartments. The contoured seat and back provides the rower comfortable support while out on the water. Order our Lifetime Kayaks here.
- Hull material of construction: high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic.
- The HDPE for construction is treated to be UV resistant.
- Built-in storage compartments help store your lunch or fishing gear while on the water.
- Built-in fishing rod holder helps keep your rod still while waiting for the fish to bite.
- Multiple foot-holder positions is well-suited for riders of different heights.
- Comes with a 1-year warranty from Lifetime Products.
- Paddle cradle included to help position paddles and keep them in place while you fish.
- Paddle not included.
- Weight capacity: 275 lbs.
- Tamarack weight: 50 lbs.
- Kayak length: 120 inches.
- Draft: 5 inches.
- Kayak width: 31 inches.
- Kayak height: 14.1 inches.
Get fast shipping! Orders for this kayak generally leave the warehouse within 2 business days. This product ships directly from Lifetime Products' warehouse in Clearfield, Utah via an ltl carrier for a curbside delivery. This type of delivery requires the customer to be present for the delivery to sign for the package and to move the product wherever needed on the delivery property. The driver will not assist in moving the product; please plan accordingly when scheduling the delivery appointment.
Shipping dimensions and weights:
- Shipping dimensions: 122 inches x 33 inches x 15 inches.
- Shipping weight: about 52 lbs.
Do I need to be present for my kayak delivery?
Yes, a delivery signature is requried at the time of delivery. Delivery appointments are scheeduled before delivery is attempted.
Does this kayak come with a paddle?
No. The paddle is sold separately for this kayak.