Lifetime Products Folding Tables - 42901 6-Ft. Plastic Table 4 Pack
- Dimensions: 72 inches L x 30 inchew W.
- Table top height unfolded: 29 inches.
- Material of construction: high density-polyethylene (HDPE) plastic.
- Color: white granite.
- HDPE plastic will not fade, crack, or peel in the sunlight like traditional plastics.
- Easily cleaned. Table top cleans up typically needing nothing more than soap and water. For tougher stains, a milde abrasive can be used.
- Table top thicknes: 2 inches.
- Seats 6 to 8 people. 6 foot tables can typically seat 3 adults on each long side of the table. Depending on the use, an additional 2 adults can be seated at this table with 1 on each of the short ends of the table.
- Dimensions: 1-inch diameter tubing.
- Frame material of construction: powder-coated steel.
- Made with 18 ga. steel.
- Powder coating on steel helps the metal resist rusting, making the table good for both indoor and outdoor use.
Other Specs and Features
- Comes with a 10-year factory warranty from Lifetime Products for customers in the United States and Canada.
- Table top weight capacity: 2,000 lbs. of evenly distributed weight.
- This table exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards.
- Table weight: about 34 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: 72.5 inches L x 30.5 inches W x 14 inches H.
- Shipping weight: about 198 lbs.
- Feet on legs have mar-proof caps.
- When unfolded, the leg has solid steel locks to maintain stability.
- Table top is supported by a steel beam along both long edges of the table.
- Cross brace and central support brace also strengthen the stability of the table top.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Save money on your white granite Lifetime folding tables with this 4 pack of tables. Depending on your intended use, this package of 4 tables provides sufficent table space for seating 24 to 32 people. Each of the tables in the 42901 package features a 6-foot white granite plastic table top. The plastic used for these tables is high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic. HDPE will not fade, crack, or peel in the sunlight, like traditional plastics. The table frame is made with powder-coated steel. With a weight-capacity of 2,000-lbs., this table is well-suited for just about an banquet need.
Each table in this package comes with a 10-year factory warranty from Lifetime Products. Save money per table with this package of 4 tables.
This table is manufactured by Lifetime Products. Lifetime folding tables are constructed of high impact polyethylene and are stronger, lighter and more durable than wood. They will not crack, chip or peel, and are built for indoor and outdoor use. The patented steel frame provides a sturdy foundation and is protected with a powder-coated finish. Lifetime folding tables are manufactured in the USA and backed by a ten-year warranty.
These tables are excellent for family, church, social, and business gatherings. This model is a granite white colored table. This table is also identical to model 2911. Each 6 foot Table is approximately 29.5" tall.
Other Helpful 42901 Lifetime Table Information:
This white granite table will match 2980 tables and 2802 and 2804 folding chairs. White granite refers to an overall white color with little gray speckles in the coloration.
Related Lifetime Folding Table Searches:
22901 Lifetime Tables. Save money per table by ordering this table in a 4-pack.
2901 Lifetime Tables. Save even more money per table by ordering this table as a 22-pack.
42804 Lifetime Folding Chairs. This is the matching chair for the 22901 sold as a 4 pack.
Get fast shipping! Orders for this table generally leave the warehouse within 2 business days.
This package of tables ships via an ltl freight carrier for a curbside delivery. This type of delivery requires the customer to be present to sign for the delivery and move the product wherever needed on the property. Delivery appointments are scheduled by the freight company before delivery is attempted.
How many people can sit at this table?
Generally, a 6-foot table can seat 3 people on each of the long sides of the table and, depending on the activity the table being used for, 1 additional person on each of the short ends of the table for a total of 8.
I want to use this table for my Church/School. Is this table going to hold up?
This table is more than sufficient for most any banquet needs. With a 2,000-lb. weight capacity, you will be highly unlikely to ever exceed that weight. If you are wanting some additional weight capacity and assurance, you can view Lifetime's 80126 Professional Grade Table.
What does a "4 Pack" mean?
A 4 Pack means the shipment comes with 4 folding tables.