Lifetime Picnic Tables 42123 6-Foot Hunter Green Plastic Top with Steel
Lifetime picnic tabletops and benches are molded of high-impact polyethylene
and built for all-weather use. Stronger and more durable than wood, they
will not split, chip or peel. UV inhibitors protect against fading and cracking.
The surfaces are stain resistant and easy to clean. The steel frame features
a powder-coated, weather-resistant finish. Lifetime picnic tables are easy
to maintain and fold flat for storage.
The Hunter Green coloration of this picnic table will not fade or scratch
off. The entire table top is dyed and UV treated to help avoid this problem.
These picnic tables are great for large picnic areas such as parks, businesses,
and schools. These tables are also great for home use as patio furniture.
If you and some neighbors are looking for picnic tables, buy them together
with this bulk package of tables and save money per table.
Why purchase the Hunter Green model of Lifetime Picnic Table?
This model does very well with matching any outdoorsy, wooded area. The
hunter green color brings about a good camping type of feel. The putty color
of the 2119 makes the coloring look more formal, making the putty ideal
for weddings and offices areas.
Each of the 2123 Lifetime picnic tables is backed by a 2-year factory
warranty from the manufacturer, Lifetime Products for customer in the United
States and Canada.
Lifetime Picnic Tables 2123 Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 72-inches L x 30-inches W.
- Thickness: 2 inches.
- Material of construction: high-density polyethylene plastic.
- Color: hunter green.
- HDPE plastic is easily maintained; no need to repaint like wood
- HDPE is stain resistant and easily cleaned. Typically, only soap
and water is needed.
- Includes a 2-inch umbrella hole with cap.
- Dimensions: 72-inches L x 9-inches W.
- Material of construction: high-density polyethylene (HDPE plastic.
- Color: hunter green.
- Bench height when table is unfolded: 19 inches.
- Material of construction: powder-coated steel.
- Powder coating the steel helps the metal resist rusting.
- Steel supports run along underneath the table top and benches for
added structural support.
- Table frame can fold flat for easy table storage and transportation.
Other features and specs
- Includes a 2-year factory warranty from Lifetime Products.
- Each table weighs about 75 lbs.
- Assembly required.
- Meets BIFMA standards.
- Overall table dimensions when unfolded: 72 inches L x 57 inches
W x 29 inches H.
- Overall table dimensions when folded: 72 inches L x 57 inches W
x 4 inches H.
- Table seating capacity: typically seats up to 6 adults.
This package of folding picnic tables ships from the warehouse in Clearfield,
Utah via an ltl freight carrier for a curbside delivery. This type of delivery
requires the customer to be present to sign for the shipment and to move
the product wherever needed on the delivery property. The driver will not
assist with moving the product onto the property. Delivery appointments
are scheduled through the freight company before delivery is attempted.
You can wait for the freight company to contact you to schedule the appointment,
or you can contact the freight company directly to schedule the appointment
once you have your tracking information.
Shipping weights and dimensions:
- Overall shipping weight: about 410 lbs.
- Overall shipping dimensions: 72.75 inches x 30.75 inches x 23 inches.
- The tables arrive all wrapped on a single pallet. The tables can
be unwrapped and moved 1 at a time for easier unloading.
Who honors the warranty?
Warranty claims are handled directly through the manufacturer, Lifetime
Products. They can be reached at 1-800-225-3865.
What are the differences between the 22123, 42123, and 2123 picnic
All of these SKU's refer to the same picnic table, just with different
packaging configurations. The 22123 is for a single table, the 42123 is
for 4 tables, and the 2123 is for 10 tables.
What is the difference between the 2123 and 2119 models of Lifetime
This portable Model 2123 (Hunter Green) table is identical to Lifetime
table model 2119 (Putty color), except for the color. Model 2123 is the
same table as the previous model 2109, except that there is some assembly
required, and the 2123 is 72 x 30 in stead of 72 x 28.
This video below shows you the picnic table in a variety of settings
including backyards, picnic areas, and other outdoor settings.
Watch the video below to see just how quick and easy it is to assemble
this picnic table 42123. You only need a screwdriver and a little bit of
time. We are here to help if you have any questions.