Low Price Guarantee! We will beat any online advertised price by $10!
Product: 2315 24 PACK (FREE SHIPPING) Lifetime 37" Square Folding Tables with a 37 inch Square white Granite Molded Top, 1-1 4" Round Gray Hammer Tone Folding Frame.
Lifetime has several model #s for their Lifetime square tables: 2304, 2305, 2315, 22304, 22305, 22315, 42304, 42305, 42315. All of these model numbers represent the exact same table in different quantities or packaging configurations tables sold by retailers.
If you just need one table check out our 22315 card table Lifetime folding tables are constructed of high impact polyethylene and are stronger, lighter and more durable than wood. They will not crack, chip or peel, and are built for indoor and outdoor use. The patented steel frame provides a sturdy foundation and is protected with a powder-coated finish. Lifetime folding tables are manufactured in the USA and backed by a ten-year warranty. Lifetime Card Tables are built with a High-Impact Polyethylene 37 Inch Top
2315 Lifetime Card Tables Features:
- Superior Strength and Durability
- Folding Card Table is Lightweight
- Lifetime Tables Granite White Top is Stain Resistant and Easy to Clean
- 37" x 37" Top
- Height is approximately 29.5"
- Ideal for Home, Office, Crafts, Outdoor Activities and More!
- 10-Year Limited Warranty
Questions and Answers What is polyethylene and why is it better than wood?"
- Sturdy Double-Wall Construction Provides a Stronger and More Durable Tabletop
- Cross Members For Superior Table Strength
- Mar-Proof Leg Caps
- Solid Steel Leg Locks
- Integrated Frame Design
- Cross Brace
- Center Support Brace
- Support Channel Spanning the Table Length
- High Impact Polyethylene 37 in Tabletop
Polyethylene is a plastic that is virtually indestructible. It will not chip, crack or peel like particleboard laminates.
"What is powder coating?"
Powder coating is the process in which a bare metal object is coated with electro-statically charged powder. It is then baked at a high temperature. Powder coating is the most durable coloring process on the market. It is better than traditional paints.
"Will my table legs rust?"
All metal will eventually rust. However, you can reduce the effects of rust through regular maintenance and having a powder-coated finish.
"What are the advantages of a hammer-tone finish?"
Hammer tone is a textured powder-coating finish that is better and more durable than smooth powder coating. It is resistant to scratches and flaws.
"What maintenance is required for the metal frame?"
With Lifetimes powder-coated protection, very little maintenance is required. However, checking your metal frame for excessive scratches from normal wear and tear is recommended. Repair rust spots or scratches by sanding the affected area lightly; using a rust-preventative spray primer; and finally, spraying with a high-gloss spray enamel paint.
"What is BIFMA and why is it important?"
BIFMA stands for Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturing Association. BIFMA sets industry standards for commercial grade furniture. Lifetime exceeds all BIFMA standards.
"How much weight can a Lifetime table hold?"
Lifetime tables are tested to strict standards to ensure their strength and durability. However, even with rigorous testing, the exact amount of weight that a table can hold depends on many factors. Some of the main factors to consider are listed below.
Given all of these possible factors, the tested circumstance under which a table can hold the most weight is with static weight placed on the table. Using evenly distributed static weight, the ideal weight for a Lifetime 6 table is 2,500 pounds and 3,000 pounds for a Lifetime Advantage 6 table. For further details regarding static weight testing, contact your Lifetime sales representative.
- Static weight vs. dynamic weight - Carefully placing stationery weight, or static weight, onto the table is the ideal condition for a Lifetime table. Placing a dynamic weight that has force behind it (such as dropping a heavy object onto the table) may cause deformation in the tabletop and legs.
- Distributed load vs. concentrated load - Placing a large amount of weight onto one area of the table will concentrate all of the stress from that weight into one area. Increasing the pressure and force on the table in any one area may cause deformation in the tabletop and legs. Distributing the weight across the entire table is the ideal condition for a Lifetime table.
- Design of table leg - A straight vertical table leg can withstand more static weight than a table leg with a bend. Adding a bend to the table leg weakens the table leg when weight is applied straight down on the table. However, Lifetimes table that feature a wide brace below the leg bend can withstand more weight when factors other than just static weight are considered.
- Additional factors - Other common factors that may influence the amount of weight a Lifetime table can hold include: pressure in any direction other than downward (such as someone leaning against the table), the evenness of the ground surface, and the composition/hardness of the ground surface.
"Will the table fade outdoors?"
All products left out in the sun for extended periods of time will eventually fade. However, Lifetime tables have UV inhibitors that help prevent fading and maintain the integrity of the polyethylene when exposed to sunlight providing years of color.
"Will a Lifetime table stain?"
Even the toughest of stains such as red punch, permanent marker, mustard and motor oil could not stain the Lifetime tabletop.
"How do I clean the table?"
The only products you need to clean the Lifetime table are a damp cloth and mild dish soap. For tougher-to-remove dirt, use a mild abrasive such as Soft Scrub and a soft-bristle brush.
"What are some of the advantages the Lifetime table has over wood?"
Lifetime tables provide many advantages wood tables just cant offer. Polyethylene is more durable, easier to clean, and lightweight. It will not crack, chip or peel and is ideal for indoor and outdoor use. The rounded edges will not cut your hands and provide a great handle for carrying. Lifetime tables are also more attractive than wood tables.
Lifetime 37" Square Tables Customer Reviews, Comments and Feedbacks from our eBay Customers
|Commenting User ||Comment Text |
|knickknacks_4_paddywacks ||Well described, good shipping will buy from again |
|bob*kay ||Quick delivery! Very happy with my purchase! |
|emrobr173 ||Item, exactly as described, arrived safely. Its perfect. Thanks. |
|2931stephanier ||It arrived in perfect condition, I want to say thank-you |
|altradio1 ||FABULOUS Seller ** EXCELLENT Ebayer ** FAST Shipping ** AS Described-- THANKS!! |
|denland0 ||Great table a ++++++++ |
|turtleonthebeach ||Wonderful product. No wobbles here. Fast, friendly, professional ebay seller. |
|antqu99n ||Package arrived promptly in good shape. Product is just what I was looking for. |
|deerpeople44 ||WOW!! "Simply better" says it all...wonderful quality. Will recommend!! |
|vlscott-half ||Just what I wanted, thanks! |
|suspinne ||Good communication, prompt delivery, item as described, good seller |
|cappy621 ||Perfect thanks |
|my3and44 ||As described, delivered to my door fast. Thank you! |
|deelhy ||AAA+++ Positive transaction!!! Item as described and arrived timely!!! :o) |
|kaf923 ||Great table - super sturdy - easy to fold - lightweight - BEST BUY!!!! |
|my3and44 ||As described, delivered to my door fast. Thank you! |
Life Time Tables Related Searches