Lifetime Basketball Backboards - 73621 48-inch Backboard and Rim Combo.
Either replace your backboard on your existing Lifetime basketball system (contact us for help to determine compatilibilty with your system before ordering), or set up a new court with the 73621 backboard and rim combo. The 73621 features a 48-inch polycarbonate backboard and a spring-loaded, Slam-It rim. The backboard graphics are fade resistant and all steel components are powder coated to help resist rusting. All major components are Made in the U.S.A.
The 73621 comes with a 5-year factory warranty from Lifetime Products for customers in the United States and Canada.
The 73621 is a backboard and rim combo, which includes just a backboard and rim. The mounting bracket and mounting hardware are not included with this package, but are sold separately.
If you are ordering this Lifetime basketball backboard as a replacement backboard for your existing system, please contact us first to verify compatibility.
Competitive Edge Products is an authorized dealer of Lifetime basketball products.
Lifetime World Class 73621 Shatter Guard 48 Inch Backboard and Rim Combo Features:
- Material of construction: polycarbonate.
- Backboard Pad included - made with Polyethylene plastic.
- 48-inch fusion Lifetime backboards.
- Slam-It rim: Constructed of solid steel with 1/2-inch braces and welded steel hooks.
- Slam-It rim uses a spring loaded mount to the backboard.
- Rim color: orange.
- Comes with a 5 year warranty.
- This backboard can be attached to a pole or wall using the 1044 Adjustable Height Basketball Mounting Bracket, or to a pole or wall or roof using the 9594 Fixed-Height basketball mounting bracket.
- Comes with a white, all-weather net.
- All metal components are powder coated to help the metal resist rusting.
- This backboard is good for both indoor and outdoor use.
- The backboard frame, including the mounting uprights on the back, are made of polyethylene plastic.
- These Lifetime Basketball Backboards Feature Fade-Resistant Graphics.
- Backboard thickness: 3 mm.
- Backboard frame thickness: 2 inches.
- Backboard dimensions: 48 inches W x 30 inches H.
- Rim size: regulation, 18-inch diameter.
- All-weather net weight: 70 g.
- Overall backboard weight: about 30 lbs. li>
Get fast shipping! Orders for this backboard generally leave the warehouse within 2 business days. Ships from the warehouse in Clearfield, Utah via FedEx for a doorstep delivery. No signature required for residential deliveries.
If you already have an existing lifetime basketball system and you are buying this as a replacement board please contact us to verify compatibility before ordering. If you have a huffy system this backboard and rim will not mount to your pole unless you purchase the lifetime brackets. For customers with existing huffy goals you may want to look into the Huffy Sports Backboard and Rims.
||Adjustable height bracket: have the ability to raise and lower the backboard height by mounting the 3241 using the 1044 bracket.
||Fixed height bracket: mounts your backboard to a wall, a 3.5-inch round pole, or a roof top. Backboard height is not adjustable with this bracket.
What does the word "fusion" mean when describing Lifetime backboards?
If you see the word "fusion" in the name of the backboard design, this refers to the backboard material being mounted inside of a plastic frame. The frame surrounds the backboard and also has two uprights on the back of the backboard.
How does your low price guarantee work?
If you find the the 73621 Lifetime backboard and rim combo for a cheaper, delivered price than us, let us know. We will beat the price by $10. Please note that the product must be available at the time of purchase - we do not price match out of stock listings. We also do not price match bid auctions, used or defective listings, ship to store pricing, or dealers that our not authorized delears for Lifetime Products.
What is the difference between polycarbonate and acrylic backboards?
Assuming you are comparing polycarbonate and acrylic backboards of the same size and thickness, polycarbonate backboards tend to last longer than acrylic backboards, while acrylic backboards tend to provide a better rebound.
30-day Money Back Guarantee
Simply hang onto the original packaging and contact us within 30 days of receipt if you are not satisfied with this product. We will have the item picked up at our cost and refund you in full. We are that confident you will love this product.
Please note that items must be in their original packaging and in the original condition for this return policy to apply. Also, please be sure to contact us within 30 days of receipt. Lastly, if you are unsure whether this product will fit your needs please contact a customer service expert toll free at 866-308-5484.
Looking for the owners manual, instruction manual, or care instructions for 73621? Click here to download and view the manual and assembly directions. This manual may also include a list for replacement parts.