Lifetime Portable Basketball Goals - 71525 Polycarbonate 54 Inch Backboard.
Low Price Guarantee! We will beat any online advertised delivered price by $10.
- Dimensions: 54 inches wide x 33 inches high
- Backboard Frame: 1-inch steel
- Extension Arm Type: (the arms that attach the backboard to the pole) Y-bracket assembly with straight tube arms gives strength and durability.
- Backboard Material: Makrolon Polycarbonate (clear see-through)
- Backboard Thickness: 3 mm
- UV Backboard Graphics:Yes. Ensures graphics and borders won't fade over time.
- Backboard Frame Pad:Includes backboard frame pad to help protect players from impact.
- Overhang Distance: 22" from front of pole to back of backboard.
Slam-It Rim Pro
- Regulation-size rim (18" diameter). Uses a regulation size NBA basketball or smaller.
- True breakaway rim mount.
- Dunking: Yes. This rim holds up very well to aggressive play.
- Net included: Yes. Net is a standard 12-loop net.
- Net attachment: Attaches to rim via welded metal hooks like in the NBA. No plastic clips.
Height Adjuster Mechanism
- Height Adjustment Type: Uses the Power Lift height adjuster from Lifetime Products.
- Adjustment Details: Power Lift uses counter-balance springs and a handle mounted on the back of the pole to raise and lower the backboard.
- Rim Adjustment Heights: 7.5-feet to 10-feet in infinite increments.
- Pole Diameter: 3-sections, 3.5-inches round with pole cap to prevent rain in pole.
- Pole Material: Steel with powder-coated finish to prevent rusting.
- Pole Color: Black
- Main Pole Shape: Round.
- Pole Pad: Sold Separately – Part # 0602 Click here to view.
- Ground Sleeve: Sold Separately. Allows owner to remove the pole from the ground rather than cementing pole into ground permanently. Part #0023
- Anchor Kit: Not necessary. The pole on this system goes directly into the concrete. It does not bolt down.
- Inground Pole Diameter: 3.5" Round
Other Specs and Features
- 1-piece pole goes directly into concrete or you can use a sleeve.
- Footprint:Inground footprint is approximately 18" diameter.
- Warranty: 5-year warranty on all parts of the system from Lifetime Products.
- All metal parts are powder coated to help resist rusting.
Lifetime basketball hoop model 71525 is an excellent intermediate-level system. With a 54-inch polycarbonate backboard, this system provides ample space to practice your game including bank shots. The rim height is adjustable up and down from 7.5 feet to 10 feet in infinite increments using the Power Lift height adjuster. The height adjuster is easily used with just one hand. The large, 3.5-inch diameter steel pole provides great structural strength to the system while in use. The backboard material is framed in steel as well, which improves the rebound for the backboard. The 71525 also includes the Slam-It Pro breakaway rim and an all-weather white net.
All metal structural parts are powder coated to help resist rusting and providing you many years of use. Lifetime Products warranties this product for 5 years. This system also comes with a 30-day money back guarantee. The 71525 features the best specs for an In-Ground basketball system before the next upgraded step in the pole system, the Lifetime 78888 Basketball System, which features a 4-inch square pole. The 71525 has the largest round pole available, the largest backboard available, and the largest frame available for this level of system. In the pole sizes Lifetime Basketball hoops systems have 2.75-inch models, 3-inch models, and 3.5-inch models. In this range of system, they have backboards as small as 44 inches wide; and they have backboards as big as 54 inches wide, like the 71525. For this level of system, the backboard frames are either steel or plastic. The 71525 has a 1.0-inch steel frame, which provides better support and durability for both the backboard as well as the mounting arms from the pole.
Shipping is free within the 48 States.
- Shipping weight: 89 lbs.
- Number of boxes for this product: 1 box.
- Shipping dimensions: 54.5 inches x 34.31 inches x 5.69 inches
- Ships via: FedEx or UPS. Doorstep delivery. No signature required for most residential addresses.
- Lead Time: Generally ships out the following business day after order is placed. Shipping can take between 3 to 10 days depending on your location. Item ships from Clearfield, Utah.
- Tracking numbers: Tracking information is automatically emailed to you once the order ships out.
Damaged shipments are extremely rare. Should anything be damaged upon arrival please note that with the driver or refuse shipment. We'll send out a replacement at no cost to you and we'll file the freight claim making it a painless process for you.
If you don't see the answer to your question please email us and we'll post it. firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the differences between What are the differences between Lifetime model 71525 and Lifetime model 71281?
That is a very common question and has a very simple answer. There is only one major significant difference and that is the size of the backboard being 52 inches on model 71281 and 54 inches on model 71525. They both have the same 3 1/2 inch round pole. They also have an identical adjustment mechanism and extension arms. The other difference are the types of rims. 71525 as a slam it Pro (arena style) rim and model 71281 has a standard double compression spring-loaded rim which is just a tiny step down.
How many years of use could I realistically get out of this basketball system?
Many customers will have these for upwards of 15 to 20 years.
What is the difference between the 71525 and 78888 Lifetime basketball system?
There are 3 differences of note between these systems. The 71525 backboard frame is 1-inch thick; the 78888 backboard frame is 1.5-inches thick. The 71525 pole is a 3.5-inch round pole; the 78888 is a 4-inch square pole. Lastly, the 71525 backboard is made of polycarbonate; the 78888 backboard is made of acrylic.
How long does assembly take?
Assembly is quite simple. It is actually done in 2 steps - cement and then the rest of the system. After setting the pole and pouring the cement, you typically need to wait at least 72 hours before proceeding with the rest of the assembly. Besides this waiting time, actual assembly time varies from person to person, but typically is between 4 to 7 hours.
0023 Inground Sleeve for 3.5" Lifetime Systems: This ground sleeve allows you to remove your pole. You cement it instead of your pole and then slide your pole into the sleeve. You can remove it if you move or if you need to replace your pole in the future.
Lifetime Basketball Accessories - Court Marking Kit Accessory Model 0900: The Lifetime 0900 Driveway Basketball court marking kit is great for your outdoor basketball court at playgrounds, churches, schools, and even your very own driveway.
Lifetime Basketball Accessories 0602 Black 3.5 in. Round Pole Pad: Protect players from impacting directly with the pole of your basketball system with this 0602 basketball pole pad from the Lifetime Products. This pole pad fits 3.5-inch round poles and covers 48-inches of vertical pole distance. Made with all-weather vinyl.
Permanet Steel Basketball Net: Residential Permanet Nets are identical in appearance to the commercial permanets but of a smaller diameter cable bringing manufacturing costs down yet the nets still provide superior performance with the same feature set as Permanet for the home user.
Spalding Basketball Ball - 63-249e Nba Outdoor Official Size Basketball: This ball is manufactured with a durable rubber shield so it will last for a lengthy time interval, regardless of how tough the flooring surface is. This ball's deep networks and pebbled outer masking presents you with an outstanding grip and operates jointly with a continuous and dependable bounce.
Check back later as videos are made available frequently. Feel free to share with us your video.
This product has a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Simply hang onto the original packaging and contact us within 30 days of receipt if you are not satisfied with this product. We will have the item picked up at our cost and refund you in full. We are that confident you will love this product!!!
Please note that items must be in their original packaging and in the original condition for this return policy to apply. Also, please be sure to contact us within 30 days of receipt. Lastly, if you are unsure whether this product will fit your needs please contact a customer service expert toll free at 866-308-5484.
Looking for coupons? Like us on Facebook for coupons and updates on new products. Coupons may be used towards accessories such as pole pads, ball returns, and basketballs.