Table Details and Specifications:
- Table Grade and Purpose: Commercial (Industrial)
- Table Top Design: Standard Table Top (as opposed to the nesting/stacking design)
- Opened Dimensions: 37" L x 37" W x 29" H
- Closed Dimensions (Folded): 37" L x 2.25" W x 37" H
- Table Folding Option: Solid table top does not fold in half. There is no seam in the plastic on the top. Table legs fold up flat.
- Table Top Material: High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) with UV Protection Against Fading and Peeling
- Table Top Thickness: 2.2 inches
- Table Frame Material: Powder-Coated Steel - long lasting to help prevent rust or UV damage
- Leg Tubing Diameter: 1.2 inches
- Overall Table Weight: 20.5 pounds
- Leg Style: H-Frame - Legs go straight down as opposed to an older wishbone style.
- Leg Locking Mechanism: Locking Mechanism - prevents unintentional closing of table.
- Table Top Color: White Granite - bright white with tiny speckles.
- Frame Color: Gray Frame - medium shade gray with a hammer-tone (slightly textured) finish
- Industry Rating: ANSI/BIFMA - exceeds international commercial furniture standards (means it really is commercial grade)
- Seating Capacity: 4 People
- Weight Capacity (evenly distributed): 300 pounds
- Manufacturers Warranty: 10 Year
- Indoor and Outdoor Use: Yes - designed for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Rubber Feet Caps: Non-marring foot caps for all surfaces.
- Assembly: No Assembly Required-comes completely assembled and ready to use.
- Country of Origin: Proudly Made in USA
These are also available in single packs, 4 packs, and 24 packs, and we encourage getting a special quote on large quantities by contacting us by phone toll free at 866-308-5484 extension 1 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Specs and Features:
Give your next game of cards the strength it deserves with the 22315 folding card table from Lifetime Products. This folding table features a high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic table top and a powder-coated steel folding frame.
HDPE plastic is stain resistant and easily cleaned, typically needing nothing more than soap and water. It is also fade resistant, making the table great for both indoor and outdoor use. The powder-coated steel frame helps the metal resist rusting and maintain its color longer. Order your Lifetime card tables here.
This table is definitely our best-selling table when it comes to bridge clubs. Many bridge clubs order the simple as there is no seam on the table and you do not have to worry about moving around heavy tables, wear and tear, hard-to-remove stains, and wobbling.
Common Uses Include: seminars, wedding receptions, classrooms, trade shows, teacher lounges, cafeterias, restaurants, cafes, outdoor gatherings, picnics, RV camping spots, KOA's, Sunday school classes, conferences, seminars, scrapbooking, home crafts, wood shops, patios, and more.
The warranty covers normal use. Because these tables are so durable there are very few warranty claims. Generally, filing a warranty claim requires a few digital photos of the defect as well as a copy of the receipt. Please retain a copy of your dated sales receipt should you need to file a claim in the future. Also, we do keep a copy of your receipt on file for just that purpose. These products are built with top-notch quality and we want to make that clear to our customers.
Shipping is free within the 48 States.
- Shipping weight: 23 pounds.
- Number of boxes for this product: 1 box.
- Shipping dimensions: 39 inches wide x 39 inches long x 2.5 inches high
- Ships via: FedEx or UPS. Doorstep delivery. No signature required for most residential addresses.
- Lead Time: Generally ships out the following business day after order is placed. Shipping can take between 3 to 10 days depending on your location. Item ships from Clearfield, Utah.
- Tracking numbers: Tracking information is automatically emailed to you once the order ships out.
Damaged shipments are extremely rare. Should anything be damaged upon arrival please note that with the driver or refuse shipment if you are able to. We'll send out a replacement at no cost to you and we'll file the freight claim making it a painless process for you.
If you don't see the answer to your question please email us and we'll post it. email@example.com
Who honors the warranty for these tables?
If you need to place warranty claim for these tables, please contact the manufacturer, Lifetime Products. They can be reached at 1-800-225-3865.
What maintenance is required for the metal frame?
With powder-coated protection, very little maintenance is required. However, checking your metal frame for excessive scratches from normal wear and tear is recommended. Repair rust spots or scratches by sanding the affected area lightly; using a rust-preventative spray primer; and finally, spraying with a high-gloss spray enamel paint.
Check back later as videos are made available frequently. Feel free to share with us your video.
This product has a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Simply hang onto the original packaging and contact us within 30 days of receipt if you are not satisfied with this product. We will have the item picked up at our cost and refund you in full. We are that confident you will love this product!!!
Please note that items must be in their original packaging and in the original condition for this return policy to apply. Also, please be sure to contact us within 30 days of receipt. Lastly, if you are unsure whether this product will fit your needs please contact a customer service expert toll free at 866-308-5484.