Product: 1221 Lifetime Basketball Hoop - Pro Court Portable Basketball Goal.
- Dimensions: 44 inches W x 28 inches H.
- Backboard frame: high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic.
- Backboard material: high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic.
- Regulation-sized rim, 18-inch diameter.
- Rim uses a double-spring compression mount.
- Rim color: black.
- This rim holds up well to aggressive play.
- Includes all-weather, white net.
- Net is a standard 12-loop net.
- Net attaches to rim via welded metal hooks. No plastic clips.
- Uses a telescoping pole height adjuster from Lifetime Products.
- The telescoping pole height adjuster uses a push pin and a pole sliding mechanism to raise and lower the backboard height.
- Rim height adjusts from 7.5-feet to 10-feet in 6-inch increments.
Other Specs and Features
- Portable base can be filled with sand or water.
- Portable base footprint: 43 inches L x 30 inches W.
- Pole size and structure: 3 piece, 2.75 inch diameter round pole.
- Portable base size: 27 gallons.
- Shipping weight: 56 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: 44.5 inches x 34.4 inches x 7.75 inches.
- Includes a 5-year warranty on all parts of the system from Lifetime Products.
- All metal parts are powder coated to help resist rusting.
Lifetime portable basketball hoop model 1221 features a strong 44-inch high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic backboard and a telescoping pole. This system is great for a beginning basketball player to start learning the game. The rim height is adjustable down to 7.5-feet, which allows young players an opportunity to feel the success of shooting their first swish. Order your Lifetime basketball systems here.
Lifetime portable basketball system with 44" Black Rectangular Impact Backboard Standard, 3 piece 2.75" Round Black Telescoping Pole, Black Classic Rim, Direct Mount Ext.
Arms (Similar to 1207 portable basket ball hoop).
View info about our basketball equipment, hoops, goals and basketball accessories.
Please see our entire line of Lifetime Basketball systems we carry at Competitive Edge.
Similar to model 90040 Portable Basketball Hoop.
Please also see our entire line of Portable Basketball Hoop systems.
Unique Information About This Model:
This model has a backboard made of polyethylene plastic. This sort of plastic does very well outdoors as it will not fade or crack like traditional plastics. This model of portable basketball hoop is a very basic model and is suitable for beginning players. This basketball hoop is best assembled with at least three adults assisting.
This portable basketball hoop ships via FedEx for a doorstep delivery. No signature required Fast Shipping! Orders generally leave the warehouse within 1 business day.
Shipping weight: 56 lbs. Shipping dimensions: 44.5 inches x 34.4 inches x 7.75 inches.
This product has a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Simply hang onto the original packaging and contact us within 30 days of receipt if you are not satisfied with this product. We will have the item picked up at our cost and refund you in full. We are that confident you will love this product!!!
Pole Pad: ideal for protecting players from direct impact with the pole of the system.
Hoop chute: ideal for personal practice time. The hoop chute directs made shots back towards the player.
Watch the video below to show children playing on this basketball hoop . This video will show you the details of the basketball system including how to adjust it up and down, the quality of the backboard, the included nylon net, and a close-up of all the parts.
Can I remove this backboard and screw to the wall if I want?
Technically you can, but you would still need to brackets to mounted to the wall properly. The model number you would need is 9594 or 1044.
Is this for children or adults?
This is designed for both children and adults. It goes up to 10 feet which is standard basketball height.
How can I separate the posts? The instructions say it is irreversible, but I put them together incorrectly.
In most cases you can lay out cardboard on the concrete, remove anything attached to the pole, pole to pole horizontally and drop it so that both ends hit the ground at the same time. The strong vibration can usually separate them in most cases. Some customers report that they have to drop it several dozen times before it actually separates. You want to make sure that you do not scratch the pole, damaging property, or injure any person including yourself.
What is the difference between the 1221 and the 90040 basketball systems?
The 1221 and the 90040 are entirely identical. Only the backboard graphic and color are different.
Looking for the owner’s manual, instruction manual, or care instructions for 1221? Click here to download and view the manual and assembly directions. It will show you how to assemble this product with a description as well as an illustration. This manual may also include a list for replacement parts and an 800 number for assembly assistance as well as a list of tools needed. It should also include safety and precautionary measures to get the best and longest use of your product.