Spalding 79564 - 54 inch NBA Acrylic Basketball Replacement Backboard and Rim Combo Kit.
Spalding Basketball Backboards are well suited for aggressive basketball play. The 79564 acrylic backboard provides a superior rebound when compared with either polycarbonate or plastic materials. Either use this unit to replace the backboard on your current inground basketball system, or mount this backboard using a Spalding mounting bracket. Huffy Sports backboards are great as replacement backboards or for backboards as a first time use.
Spalding / Huffy 79564 54x30 Basketball Hoop Huffy Acrylic Backboard and Rim Features: 54 inch Acrylic Backboard
Mounting Hardware and Height Adjustment
- 79564 Huffy Model Includes Slam Jam breakaway rim with spring-back action.
- 54 inch Acrylic Basketball Backboard provides a superior rebound when compared to a polycarbonate or plastic backboard.
- Aluminum-framed around the outside for improved stability.
- Backboard Thickness 6 mm
- Basketball Rims and Backboards Include a white all-weather net.
- The 79564 comes with an Arena Slam breakaway rim.
- Backboard pad included.
Other Specs and Features
- Huffy Basketball backboards mount to bracket 316 U-Turn.
- Different height adjustment available with different types of brackets.
- The 316 allows infinite height adjustments between 7.5 ft. and 10 ft.
- The 316 can mount to a wall, a roof, a 3.5 round pole, or a 4x4 inch square pole. Please call with any questions concerning your intended place to mount this product.
- Steel parts of the system are powder coated to help resist rusting.
- Factory honored warranty included with this system.
- Professional looking aluminum trim on this backboard.
- Product weight about 48 lbs.
- Packaging Dimensions: 54.70" x 6.30" x 32.70".
- The Spalding / Huffy 79564 54 Basketball generally ships via FedEx.
Backboard Brackets that work and do not work with 79564.
This table was created with Compare Ninja.
*This backboard 79564 is compatible with most Spalding goals. Because Spalding has hundreds of basketball systems it can be difficult to tell whether this model is compatible with your existing system. In such cases we recommend calling their customer service department before purchasing at 800-558-5234 to find out if this model is compatible. However, it is compatible with these brackets: 309, 310, 316, 920312
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are the differences between the 52 inch Spalding NBA backboard 79307 and the 54 inch Spalding backboard 79564?
That is one of our most common questions. Model 79307 is a smaller backboard measuring at 52 inches wide with the thickness of 4.5 mm. Model 79564 is a larger backboard measuring at 54 inches wide with the thickness of 6 mm. The other difference includes the trim. The trim around the larger 79564 pack is a nice aluminum trim. The smaller backboard 79307 does not have a trim, but rather has a border of screenprinted graphics in white.
We carry a large selection of Competitive Edge sports equipment, Basketball Hoops and Basketball Equipment manufactured by Spalding, Huffy and Lifetime. The Huffy 79564 is the new and improved version of the 79465.
Competitive Edge Basketball Rim And Backboard Basketball Hoop Related Searches:
Huffy Basketball Goal
Spaulding Huffy Backboards
Additional Information about the Spalding 79564 Basketball Backboard:
If you are wanting this backboard as a backboard replacement for an existing basketball system, please contact Spalding first to verify compatibility. Spalding can be reached at 800-558-5234. Please note that if you want this product to replace your existing backboard you must always match manufacturer. Meaning, your existing system needs to be made by Spalding. Next, you are always best matching up sizes of backboards too. This product is 54-inches wide, so if you existing product is also 54-inches wide, you are on the right track. Next, what is the backboard material made of? If your system is made of glass, or anything other than acrylic, you might have a problem. Heavier or lighter materials may have necessitated the need of a different-sized bracket. Lastly, even if all of these things check out, Spalding does not have consistent bracketing systems from basketball system to basketball system, so the bracket on your system might not be compatible with this product. Once again, contact Spalding to verify compatibility first before ordering.
UPC: 6 89344 33764 7
**Item only ships to US. Sorry no international shipments.
(Replaced 79465 and 79162 Huffy Replacement Backboard).