Measurements and Included Features:
- Footprint - 94 inches w x 30 inches d.
- Exterior Width - 92.75 inches.
- Exterior Roof Width - 96 inches.
- Exterior Depth - 30 inches.
- Exterior Roof Depth - 30 inches.
- Exterior Height - 96 inches.
- Eave Depth - 2 inches.
- Fascia Height - 1.25 inches.
- Roof Pitch - 6:12.
- Trusses - 5.
- Door Opening Dimensions - 56 inches x 76 inches.
- Window Opening Dimensions - 16.5 inches w x 16.5 inches h.
- Interior Width - 90 inches.
- Interior Depth - 30 inches.
- Interior Height - Minimum 70 inches.
- Interior Height - Maximum 94 inches.
- Wind Rating - 65 mph.
- Roof snow load capacity: 23 lbs. per square foot.
- Material of Construction - Powder-Coated Steel and Double-Wall Polyethylene Plastic.
- Roof Structure - Double-Wall Polyethylene Plastic Panels.
- Wall Structure - Steel-Reinforced Double-Wall Polyethylene Plastic Panels.
- Floor Structure - Slip-Resistant Double-Wall Polyethylene Plastic.
- Window - One (2) 16.5 inches w x 16.5 inches h Polycarbonate Window - Opens halfway for venting the shed.
- Assembly - Secure-Fastened Assembly with High-Grade Metal Screws.
- Warranty - 10-Year Limited Warranty.
Extend your existing 8-foot wide Lifetime shed by 2.5 feet. This extension kit features floor, wall, and roof panels to extend your shed. The 6424 extension kit also includes a window that can open half way to improve ventialation inside of the shed.
Please note that this extension kit is not compatible with any Lifetime shed that has a full-length sky light along the ridge of the roof, such as models 60056, 60085, and 60086. This extension kit is also not compatible with model 6413 Lifetime shed.
This extension comes with a 10-year warranty from Lifetime Products.
Lifetime Shed Extension Kit Features and Specs:
Sturdy, Steel-Reinforced Construction
- Steel-Reinforced Dent-Resistant Double-Wall Polyethylene Panels
- Steel Trusses Provide Roof Strength
- Secure-Fastened Assembly Ensures Stability and Durability
Attractive Appearance and Design
- Molded Wood-Grain Wall Panels
- Simulated Shingled Roof
- Natural Colors Complement Surroundings
- Matches the structure and color of Lifetime 8-foot sheds.
- Extension kit length: 30 inches.
- UV-Protected to Prevent Fading and Cracking
- Weather-Resistant Seams Keep Interior Dry
- Stain Resistant and Easy to Clean
- Never Needs Painting
- Head-Room and Spacious Walk-Around Interior
- Steep Roof Allows for Quick Drainage of Rain and Snow
High-Impact Polyethylene Floor
- Resistant to Oil, Solvents and Stains
- Slip Resistant Surface
Outdoor Sheds Extensions Related Searches:
Get fast shipping. Orders for the 6424 Lifetime Shed extension kit generally leave the warehouse within 2 business days. This product ships directly from Lifetime Products in Clearfield, UT. Delivery of this product is via a curbside delivery through an ltl carrier. The customer must be present to sign for the package and move the boxes where they need on the delivery property. Delivery appointments are scheduled through the delivery company before delivery is attempted. The customer can either contact the freight company themselves once they have the tracking number, or they can wait for the freight company to contact them to schedule the appointment. Ltl freight carriers will frequently have some flexibility with scheduling delivery once the product at the delivery terminal within 7 days (not business days) of the item arriving at the terminal. The terminal can hold on to the item longer than that as well, but they will begin charging storage fees to the customer after 7 days of the product sitting at the delivery terminal. Call or email us with any questions.
Shipping Dimensions and Weights
Product ships in 1 box with approximate specs as follows:
- Box 1: Weight: 85 Lbs. Height: 5 Inches Width: 32 Inches Length: 95.3 Inches
Do I need to be present at the time of delivery?
Yes, the delivery is a curbside delivery. The driver will require a signature at when the product is dropped off.
Do I need to move the boxes myself?
A curbside delivery means the driver brings the product to your address. Most of the freight companies used to deliver these Lifetime storage buildings come equipped with a lift gate. A lift gate is a piece of equipment on the back of the truck that lowers the boxes to the ground. While this piece of equipment is common on delivery trucks, we encourage you to assume the worst case scenario and have sufficient help on hand to remove the boxes 1 at a time from the truck.
Please note that these videos are meant to provide general information for this product and have been created by individuals that have owned or used this shed. The details of the 6424 are listed on our website listing. Please do not use specific details from the video to know what comes with the 6424.
Add the ability to post up shelves on the extension kit with these channel uprights.